Parlons de votre future mission
Summary of Purpose:
The Director of Customer Support is a key role within the Safran Helicopter Engines, USA (Safran HE) team and is responsible for establishing and driving the strategy for the customer support organization. With an eye towards continuous improvement and leadership, this leader will be responsible for the professional development of at least sixteen support professionals, the commercial methods and processes, achievement of support KPI's and overall positive customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Foster a work environment, which facilitates teamwork within the Regional Customer Support team and supporting elements.
• Use satisfaction surveys including global Safran survey's to drive actions in support to improve customer satisfaction
• Develop, support, and administer additional sales to our customer base
• Oversee the data collection and entry of customer fleet data ERP tools Lead efforts on new CRM tool (FLY) rollout as well as continuous improvement
• Develop standards and procedures for all the commercial methods to complete commercial business while improving the customer support department and drive customer satisfaction
• Maintain and report key performance indicators weekly and monthly during reviews with higher headquarters as well as internal to department
• Develop a relationship with other site Front Office leaders to share process improvements and corporate actions
• Understand and anticipate customer's needs and expectations by establishing a wide and strong network between customers and the Safran HE USA teams.
• Assess customer expectations, define company sales, and support network to ensure customer satisfaction and further grow customer loyalty. As needed/ develop and lead action plans.
• Represents SafranHE USA during key industry related conferences and interface meetings as well as any financial or commercial negotiation with customers
• Act as an escalation point on operational issues when need be and lead corrective actions among SafranHE USA team
• Structure Regional Account Representative (RAR) activities to comply with corporate methods and practices as well as Safran HE USA requirements
• Manage and measure the activity of the RAR's to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
• Responsible for building, maintaining, and flowing down strategy to execute yearly turn over budget.
• Responsible to build, maintain, and update an SG&A budget for department
• To be the focal point for Safran HE for all RAR activity and alignment within Safran HE.
• Primary trainer responsible for the development of RAR practices aimed at creating a positive environment between regional support teams as well as supporting departments (i.e. production, shipping, training, etc.)
• Meets and communicates with customers when required
• Ensure departmental activity is conducted in such a way to ensure compliance with FAA, Governmental, or company standards for safety and quality
Et en complément ?
Scope and Accountabilities:
• Develops departmental procedures for fulfilling project objectives; identifies problems, and recommends solutions. Monitors departmental expenditures in accordance with budget. Has authority to act at his own discretion, with review or audit by VP of Customer Support on a regular basis.
• Divulging of confidential and or sensitive information could lead or damage the reputation and or competitive posture of the corporation. Errors may lead to high risk of major damage to the organization resulting in the need to reconstruct the entire team effort.
• Assigns and monitors work of subordinates, including training and coaching; conducting of ongoing performance planning and appraisal; hiring, transferring, promoting, or terminating employees; and recommending actions. Supervises 16 direct employees.
Parlons de vous
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree required with and at least seven (7) years of related experience and or training which includes three years in a leadership role.
• Advanced professional – knowledge of professional practices, sources of information, and rules/regulations
• Advanced – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Access, Project
• Software knowledge required: data base management, analysis, presentation tools
• Experienced transformational Leadership adaptive to evolving complex environment
• Strong continuous improvement aptitude.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
• Responsible for developing, maintaining, and tracking a travel budget
• The Customer Support Manager will have a fiduciary responsibility to manage company funds appropriately while traveling on company business.
• Requires travel (~20%) to include international
Localisez votre futur site
2709 Forum Drive TX 75052-7027
- © Safran