Parlons de votre future mission
Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more!
The Program Support and Services Manager is responsible for the overall customer satisfaction and financial performance of one or more programs. The Program Support and Services Manager takes the initiative, arbitrate, and drive the success of the programs. This role will also serve as the customer point of contact for aftermarket support.
Et en complément ?
1. Ensure contractual requirements and company goals are met in all areas; including customer satisfaction, on time delivery, quality, and closure of technical issues
2. Assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
3. Drive, formulate, organize, and monitor improvement Plans to Closure
4. Develop and manage budget for the program, guarantee the profitability of the program through daily pricing activities, catalogue issuance, and negotiate when necessary changes to improve financial performance
5. Define, establish and implement the product & services activities roadmap, in relation with the program objectives.
6. Oversee entry into service plans for new products or new major customer contracts.
7. Deliver on performance KPIs, and ensure the highest efficiency of the program support teams in their daily work.
8. Organize and conduct internal and external PRM (Program Review Meetings)
9. Capture and communicate lessons learned and ensure previous lessons learned are incorporated into program planning and control
10. Responsible for managing and controlling risks & opportunities and ensure all major risks & opportunities have assigned owners, mitigation/capture plans, and drive risk/opportunity plan execution
11. Perform all other duties as assigned
Parlons de vous
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Experience: Typically requires 7 years of project manager or project engineer experience in a commercial aerospace environment required.
• Proficient with MS Project
• Basic knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Basic Knowledge of program management methodologies and proven ability to manage complex projects
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships, leadership skills, organizational skills, ability to analyze & summarize information, financial acumen
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
• Strong problem solving and organization skills
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Experience in Product Support and Aftermarket Services
• Degree in engineering
• Project Management certification (PMI, PMP, etc.)
• Experience with LEAN principles and continuous improvement
Travel up to 25%
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Localisez votre futur site
7330 Lincoln Way CA 92841
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.
- © Safran