Parlons de votre future mission
As a member of the pricing team reporting to the Sales and Marketing department, the pricing analyst is in charge of the management and optimization of the pricing process for the Safran Cabin Services organization, while ensuring the profitability of our products and services on the aftermarket.
1. Ensure the consistency and optimization of the price policies for Safran Cabin Services' spare parts depending on the product families, customers' segmentation, contractual constraints and the market environment (competitive intelligence).
2. Manage the price catalogs for Safran Cabin Services spare parts (design, communication and update of the price lists) in collaboration with Business Units and Safran Cabin's program teams.
3. Contribute to the design of sales strategies and the deployment of new services in close collaboration with sales, front office and program teams.
4. Develop analysis in collaboration with Business Units, Supply Chain and Finance.
5. Play an active part in the definition of the pricing roadmap (improvement of price management, participation to projects to create pricing tools, design of process and instructions …)
6. Contribute to the inclusion of pricing policies into the new global Cabin ERP.
Et en complément ?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 36 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
Salary Range: USD 64,500 - 83,270
Parlons de vous
- Bachelors degree in Business / Engineering / Economy-Controlling, Masters preferred
- 3 years minimum experience in Pricing / Purchasing / Strategic Marketing or Controlling.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), compulsory due to the fully international context.
- Mastering of Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced functions for Excel are mandatory.
- Capacity of analysis, commercial culture and at ease with figures.
- Team spirit, autonomous, rigorous and organized.
At Safran, diversity & inclusion is a source of richness that adds quality of life, performance, and innovation. We welcome diverse contributions and provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, disability/medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
May require some travel.
Localisez votre futur site
7330 Lincoln Way CA 92841
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran