Parlons de votre future mission
Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
The Director, Customer Support (CSD) is responsible for the overall customer relations in their respective region by providing leadership and direction as they act as the customer escalation advocate within Safran Cabin Services.
This position will manage and lead a team of professionals that have direct contact with the customers, sharing knowledge and experience with colleagues, having the internal knowledge to understand the correct path to direct technical or material issues, ensure a satisfactory conclusion in a timely manner and with a focus on customer satisfaction.
The CSD ensures their respective teams both monitor and measure spare and repair management through backlog alignment, identify support solutions to prevent delays in shipping of goods. The CSD is responsible for managing customer satisfaction by means of internal and external performance scorecards and indicators. CSD typically reports to the VP of Customer Support.
Summary of Duties:
1. Oversee all aspects of the regional customer support experience and implements effective processes and procedures for Customer Support Managers to interact with customers.
2. Responsible for recruitment, mentoring, development and creating a customer-focused environment within the team. Provide the team support with direction of the group's overall continuous improvement. Sets challenging targets and objectives to the team and ensures understanding to create accountability to achieve highest levels of support. Responsible for identifying training and when appropriate delivering training to ensure CSM's have the correct tools to attain customer satisfaction.
3. Responsible as the first point of budget from Senior CSM and CSM (when applicable). Adheres to and manages the approved regional departmental travel budget.
4. Responsible for achieving regional customer satisfaction which is measured through Airframer & Internal Scorecards. Continually strive to improve the customer service experience taking ownership of escalated customer issues, investigating and following them through to resolution. Build new and develop long lasting relationships with customer senior level management.
5. Monitor the in-service issue records posted within the Rolling Action Item Lists (RAIL's) on INSITE platform.
6. Accompany respective team members to on-site customer meetings as required such as Program Review Meetings (PRM), Technical Review Meeting (TRM), and Executive Review Meetings (ERM) etc.
Et en complément ?
7. Accountable for the region's Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and balanced scorecards. Analyze data to identify trends and areas of improvements.
8. Serve as the focal for performance claims: coordinate with warranty teams to validate claim data, negotiate settlement with customer, track claims
9. With the support of other departments, manage the regional customer interface for complaints or external quality escapes.
10. Ensure post visit reports are generated with actions and commitments assigned through to completion.
11. Support SCS Finance department in the recovery of late AR helping finance with the right POCs and addressing systemic/ repetitive issues for corrective actions.
12. Support customer support contract awareness. Attentive of customers' internal issues, which may inadvertently affect the Safran Cabin Services business.
13. Provide feedback information to Safran Cabin Service sales team on new sales opportunities and feedback information to Safran Cabin Service program team on at risk parts: PMA, Owner Operator Parts.
14. Provide level 1 & 2 technical support using CMM's & technical drawings data
15. Perform all other duties as assigned
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand.
Annual salary: USD 120,750-189,750
Parlons de vous
Bachelor's degree or related field/equivalent experience. Bachelor's preferred
Typically requires 10 years of customer support & services management and some sales experience in a commercial aerospace environment required. Experience with lean principles and continuous improvement. Basic knowledge of Sales management methodologies, proven ability to manage complex projects, and Customer Requests or Concerns. Management within an airline spares department advantageous.
Proficient with MS Project, competent with MS Office programs
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to build and maintain effective relationships, leadership skills, organizational skills, ability to analyze & summarize information, financial acumen. Skilled in problem solving and resolution is necessary to defuse situations with internal and external customers and maintain mutually beneficial customer relations. Have good presentation skills, negotiating skills and very good level of diplomacy
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
SAFRAN Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
· Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
· Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
· Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits includes health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, paid time off, and more! ting diversity throughout our companies.
Traveling will be required.
Localisez votre futur site
7330 Lincoln Way CA 92841