Parlons de votre future mission
Under minimal supervision this position leads training activies for the Development (DEV) team at Safran Seats USA LLC including developing and delivering training content. Coordinates training requirements with the DEV School Director and counterparts at other Safran Seats business units. Manages the logistics of training activities working with various managers to ensure training is assigned and completed on time.
This position has the authority and the right to control and command Develop training activities to ensure progress on training projects. Exercising autonomy, works with members of the DEV team to ensure Develop training projects are executed and implemented in an effective and efficient manner.
Et en complément ?
Main Function Responsibilities:
A) Train development teams in processes, tools and soft skills
B) Provide training for Safran Seats sites (mainly in the Gainesville, TX and Chihuahua, MX)
A) Create training modules (PowerPoint support, games, trainee booklets including PC exercises, video tutorials, eLearning, etc.) in accordance with the DEV School's methodologies (presentation design, learning with role-playing, interactivity, etc.)
B) Work with DEV teams to capture training needs and contents (facilitate workshops)
C) Provide training using the teaching methods defined during the design (monitoring the teaching process)
D) Update the training modules according to developments (new tool functionalities, etc.)
E) Monitor and update training KPI
F) Manage the activity: Plan the training design activity and Plan & Manage training logistics
G) Manage and monitor the administration of internal training carried out at Safran Seats USA LLC alongside the DEV teams
H) Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
I) Keep and report data on completed courses, absences using the company process.
J) Be the Knowledge Manager's relay to the DEV teams
K) For deployments, all these activities will be carried out with strong interaction with the DEV teams, experts and members of the DEV school in the 3 BUs, which implies a sense of service and teamwork.
Parlons de vous
A. Education & Qualification:
• Requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree or 6 years equivalent related experience in lieu of degree.
B. Work Experience - Technical knowledge:
• Plus requires a minimum of 3 years related training experience in a technical environment.
C. Professional Skills:
• Experience working in a team environment interacting and collaborating on common topics.
• Training of adults
• Rigor, motivation and versatility required to grasp the content of the modules
• Have communication skills and be comfortable speaking in public (adapt to different audiences)
• Be able to explain complex subjects clearly and simply
• Proficency with MS Office products, especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Speech and hearing abilities that allow individual to communicate clearly and distinctly in English (i.e. fluency), Spanish fluency preferred.
D. Behavioral Skills:
• Strong communication and time-management skills
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established team.
E. Desirable Aspects:
• Have designed and carried out face-to-face and e-learning training
• Knowledge and experience of e-learning platforms.
International and/or Domestic travel required; More than 1 week per year.
Localisez votre futur site
2000 Weber Dr TX 76240