Parlons de votre future mission
1. Occupational Summary (Position Objective & Authorities)
Under the responsibility of the VP Supply Chain, the S&OP Manager is responsible to establish realistic short, medium and long-term customer supply programs, based on the sales projections provided and validated by the Program and Sales departments.
The S&OP Manager is responsible to coordinate all aspects of the S&OP process :
• by assisting or conducting all necessary preparatory reviews such as Product, Demand, Internal & External Supply and RTDI reviews
• by submitting during Business review, a set of scenario to General Management supporting customer needs while balancing the best usage of company means (Manufacturing & Engineering & Financial)
SOP Manager is also responsible for driving S&OP process improvement in line with One Safran Standards.
This position has the authority and the right to control, command Sales and Operations Planning activities and ensure compliance to the applicable defined company Supply Chain policies, processes, practices and the defined objectives.
1. Essential Functions (Duties and Responsibilities)
A. Coordinate all aspects of the Sales and Operations Plan (S&OP) process.
o Analyze and incorporate the variations in demand into the supply plan in preparation for the supply point capability review. Demand includes the full coverage of SEATS activity as OEM programs (Passengers, Cockpit & Crew from Marketing, Development & Serial), Aftermarket Spare parts & Repairs
o Carry out scenario modelling for the various demand hypothesis (high, nominal, low)
o Ensure that the Supply and Demand is coherent with the orientations of the strategic plan and in cases of significant deviation provide an alert during the Supply Point Capability Review
o Review and assess the demonstrated performance and latest capabilities
o Validate the assumptions, rates and industrial patterns and establish the monthly manufacturing Production Plan
o Perform the Resource Planning to test the feasibility of the Production plan against critical resources
o Identify the load/capacity imbalances (internal & external) on the mid-term plan, develop scenarios and make recommendations to resolve in order to establish the appropriate action plan
o Analyze the hazards and uncertainties impacting resources (internal & external) and customer demand
o Implement action plans to reduce hazards, (i.e. uncertainties, new developments, transfers) in order to maintain the desired service level within their scope of activities.
o Work with the finance sector to provide a financial assessment of the plan
o Update the data in the different information systems within the scope of their activities especially the definition of the macro data used in S & OP implementation and update KPIs in areas of activity.
Et en complément ?
B. Conduct Supply reviews by working closely with the various pilot production entities (industrial centers of excellence, production units, etc.) and involving internal production entities, joint ventures and certain suppliers (Tier 1 and others), which are closely monitored.
C. Lead Business reviews to present the hypothesis used and actions plan proposed.
D. After approval by senior management, pursue the action plan and implement the associated solutions, within area of responsibility.
E. Support the implementation of inventory policy by analyzing contingencies and uncertainties with a potential impact on resources (internal and external) and customer demand. Responsibility for creating the inventory forecast and monitoring progress
F. Define and implement action plans to reduce contingencies and uncertainties, within your area of activity.
G. Update data in the various information systems, within your area of activity, and especially the definitions of macro data used in the S&OP (parts families, macro-parts lists, aggregate times, etc.)
H. Implement and update KPIs within, and in particular:
o Ensure consolidated volumes in the production
o Ensure Master schedules alignment with the S&OP framework (production models, internal workload, etc.)
I. Ensure compliance with the S&OP over the year, in line with the objectives of the management campaign.
J. Performs other duties as assigned.
Parlons de vous
A. Education & Qualification:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or Logistics
• MBA or Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Finance or equivalent
• 10 years of experience in Supply Chain (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and Inventory Planning in an environment of both manufactured and sourced finished goods) and/or related supply chain management including design, implementation, and execution of S&OP related processes.
B. Work Experience- Technical Knowledge:
• Computer Skills: Familiar with Windows operating system. Intermediate Microsoft Excel demonstration. Ability to read and interpret raw data sets and produce charts and graphs.
• Other Skills: Detail oriented, accuracy, ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing for top executive staff, advanced manufacturing knowledge, an intermediate ERP knowledge required, ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced/high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
• Ability to analyze a complex problem involving numerous internal and external parties, find the root cause and propose solutions
Ability to analyze information provided by other departments and assess the importance of variances and the consequences of them.
International and/or Domestic travel required; 5%
Localisez votre futur site
2000 Weber Dr TX 76240