Parlons de votre future mission
Under moderate supervision, this position manages, analyzes and prepares an array of accounting functions primarily relating to the general ledger, budgets, and financial reports for Central Finance and consolidated Safran Seats USA. This position will be focal for sales recognition, a task that is weighted heavily at the Group level. Provides business analysis and improvements whereby the individual will be responsible for developing, analyzing, and interpreting margin/volume analysis, general ledger and operational reconciliations in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability and performance against budget and other matters bearing on the fiscal performance and operating effectiveness of the organization. This person will be responsible for coordinating, conducting, and documenting financial analysis projects. This role will support finance in providing top level financial assistance to Executive management.
• This position has the authority and the right to control, command financial analyst activities and ensure compliance to the applicable defined company Finance policies, processes, practices and the defined objectives as it relates to sales and margin
• This position has the authority to officialy report OE revenue on company's behalf to Central Finance counterparts
• This position has the authority to control financial risk liabilities as it relates to OE sales
• This position has the authority to provide OE sales and margin consulting and analysis to Executive management
Main Function Responsibilities:
A) Performs preparation and inputting of monthly sales journal entries into general ledger for local entities as well as Central Finance.
B) Assists in preparing monthly financial sales package for Central Finance and consolidated Safran Seats USA to include OE and NRE revenue recognition.
C) Prepares annual sales and margin mid-term plan, annual budget, monthly, and quarterly forecasting for Central Finance and consolidated Safran Seats USA.
D) Performs monthly general ledger account reconciliation's and analysis for sales direct costs (commissions, royalties, penalties, and sales incentives).
Et en complément ?
E) Communicate frequently with cross functional team members to ensure internal alignment of margin impact analysis
F) Assists in annual audit by external auditors.
G) Maintains, reconciles, and analyzes all business sales as a daily function (OE and NRE)
H) Prepare and distribute monthly and periodic financial, operational and sales reports, including pro-forma financial statements and Executive, Central, and Group level reporting packages.
I) Develops methodology to measure profitability by market segment in order to improve management's ability to make decisions.
J) Consults on the possible financial and operational risk associated with new opportunities. (RFQ process)
K) Analyzes various cost elements such as cost of goods sold (material, labor, and overheads), and sales direct costs (sales incentives, penalties, and commissions/royalties).
L) Prepares and develops ad-hoc management reports for decision making.
M) Assist with month-end financial closing processes, to include reviewing and researching discrepancies, and providing explanations for variances to plan
N) Prepares analysis of new business, revenue improvement, and cost saving opportunities at a program level to then assist in Tiger Team focus and improvements.
O) Assists in maintaining departmental procedures and instructions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
P) Performs other duties as assigned.
Parlons de vous
A. Education & Qualification:
• Associate's degree in Accounting or related business major or 3 years of related experience in lieu of a degree
B. Work Experience:
• Additionally requires a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a Finance or Accounting position preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in the Aerospace industry a plus.
• Hyperion and system conversion experience a plus.
C. Professional Skills:
• Must have knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles in accordance with GAAP.
• Must have knowledge of manufacturing general and cost accounting in a standard cost environment
• Must have ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
• Must have working knowledge of short- and long-term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
• Must possess significant experience performing financial planning and analysis in a multi-site, international business.
• Must have strong proficiency with MS Excel (i.e. V-Look Ups and Pivot Tables) and MS PowerPoint.
• Must be experienced in analyzing and interpreting complex data, including modeling.
• Must have a strong understanding of financial operations, business planning and forecast processes.
• Must have knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
D. Behavioral Skills:
• Must be able to function as part of a design team and understand Lean principles.
• Must be able to prepare information and communicate to Sr. Exec level.
International and/or Domestic travel required; less than 5%
Localisez votre futur site
2000 Weber Dr TX 76240