Parlons de votre future mission
As our Senior Electrical Design Engineer, you will serve as a leader and technical resource for our engineering team
• Approve engineering documents and drawings.
• Resolve technical issues and make final technical decisions.
• Help define the structure and organization of projects.
• Contribute to the preparation of NAT proposals, including statement of work, non-recurring engineering estimates, and the parts kit list.
• Responsible for producing engineering and also for mentoring others in the Engineering group and helping them to produce engineering.
• The Senior Technical Engineer will ensure the quality of drawings and documents produced in Engineering.
• Coordination with Operations, Suppliers, and the Customer will be required.
• Support the design, development and substantiation of the installation of electrical components and systems into retrofit aircraft applications.
• Communicating with the customers and fellow team members. Presenting technical content to a wide audience and provide guidance and input to other team members as well as team members from other disciplines.
• Develop proposals to install various electrical components and systems within an aircraft.
• Break down a SOW into smaller work packages and allocate work packages to other engineers.
• Firm understanding of airworthiness requirements regarding the installation of electrical systems, components and wiring within an aircraft.
• Develop engineering statement of work in preliminary stages of product/project development.
• Ensure that NAT's drawings and documents meet the standards established by the NAT quality system, customer requirements and the applicable certification authority.
• Develop engineering packages from beginning concept to production utilizing engineering tools and other engineering personnel.
• Develop peer review check packages for generated engineering drawings.
• Ensure the design content conforms to the company quality system procedures as documented, the customer statement of work, along with applicable certification requirements.
• Work with ODA UM's and EASA CVE's to ensure designs are compliant to airworthiness requirements.
• AutoCAD/Inventor 2023
• Project and Drawing Management
• Troubleshooting/problem solving
• Ability to work independently or within a team
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Understanding of customer's expectations
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task effectively, and work under pressure
• Superior attention to detail
Annual Salary: USD $102,270 - $189,930
Et en complément ?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
Parlons de vous
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's degree and ten years of relevant industry experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ten or more years of aerospace engineering experience with at least 5 years on programs requiring FAA or EASA certification
• The ability to travel, domestically or internationally
• At least three years of experience leading technical teams
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Northwest Aerospace Technologies, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Process Focused
• Open & Honest in their Communication
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
Where We Work:
Our Everett, Washington facility is state of the art. Situated right on the Snohomish River, this is the perfect place to use all of your skills and knowledge to become an amazing professional.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Northwest Aerospace Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates for positions with Northwest Aerospace Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic In Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Localisez votre futur site
415 Riverside Rd. WA 98201
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran