Parlons de votre future mission
POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: the trust employees place in the Safran Group and the trust customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together, contributing to our ranking by TIME as the top Aerospace & Defense company on the 2023 World's Best Companies list (#59 on the full list). In the role of Section Program Manager III, you are responsible for the electrical systems integration between the plan, partners, customers, engineering, and production sites. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
Hybrid work environment, involving onsite at our Everett office and work from home, may be available for this position. Must reside within commuting distance from our Everett office.
This position contributes to our vision by:
• Providing accurate and timely bundle delivery forecasts to partners.
• Closely monitoring the engineering and production statuses of each bundle.
• Coordinating efforts and proposing solutions to resolve roadblocks that could impact deliverables.
• Working closely with Customer Support Team to resolve bundle installation issues.
• Preparing status reports for internal and external review, and presenting issues to management of the wiring of the assigned airplane section.
• Following guidelines of the Global Production Support (GPS) between partner, customer, and the company.
• Ensuring proper demand and supply chain requirements are communicated to production sites.
• Managing the delivery logistics of wire bundles.
Highlights from our facility:
Everett, WA is known for having the largest public marina on the West Coast and is infused with activities for explorers, outdoor enthusiasts, foodies, and adventurers alike. Discover Safran through our videos: https://www.safran-group.com/videos/safran-corporate.
Safran Electrical & Power offers eligible employees medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and short-term disability benefits. New employees receive up to 80 hours of vacation time annually. Employees receive 12 paid holidays throughout the calendar year. In addition, employees have access to an Employee Assistance Program, an Educational Assistance Program, and a Wellness program. For retirement planning, employees have access to a 401k plan, an International Group Savings Plan (PEGI), and a Safe Harbor contribution. The company offers alternative work schedules and flexibility (Workflex) and performance-based annual merit increases.
Ongoing initiatives, like Women@Safran and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
Et en complément ?
The CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all of our teams in the solutions. At Safran, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, hybrid remote work, flexible work scheduling and paid leave. We offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sites while our teams work to continuously develop their skills.
Relocation assistance provided for those moving within North America.
Parlons de vous
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 4 - 8 years of Project Management
• 10 - 14 years in an engineering classification (preferred)
• 13 - 20 years Management or a supervisory role (preferred)
• Advanced knowledge of engineering and manufacturing principles, theories, technologies, and concepts.
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Process focused
• Open & honest communication
• Quality minded
• Ability to persevere and honor commitments
• Recognizes success
• Executes with urgency
• Creates solutions
• Customer focused in everything we do
Some travel required
Localisez votre futur site
2300 Merrill Creek Parkway 98203