Parlons de votre future mission
Who We Are:
Northwest Aerospace Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on commercial and military aircraft.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance, and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Northwest Aerospace Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
What You Will Do:
The Project Manager I is responsible for providing support to the Program Manager in the management of the commercial, schedule, and technical execution of aircraft retrofit programs, including engineering, certification, operations and supplier coordination elements of a program.
Et en complément ?
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Manager I responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist the Program Manager with customer and supplier meetings / telecoms including taking technical meeting minutes.
• Assist the Program Manager with creation and updating of program tools to include:
o Roles and responsibilities matrices o Action Item Register and Communication Matrix
o Risk Management Matrix o Supplier Data Requirements Lists
o BFE/CSE lists o ERP Project Status Reports
o Budget vs. actuals and cash flow matrices o Internal Project Schedules
o ICD Approval Tracking Sheet
o File Transfer Site management (Data uploads/downloads)
• Manage comprehensive integrated program schedules incorporating multiple supplier inputs using MS Project.
• Coordinate with program suppliers' to facilitate design, substantiation, certification and product delivery to meet program requirements, including the following:
o Collect supplier data required to support the design phase of the program.
o Follow-up with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of data.
o Monitor the timely completion of design and certification data workflow.
• Assist Program Manager with internal projects in support of the overall program.
• Coordinate with engineering, operations and marketing personnel to assist in the development of proposals and statement of work updates.
Parlons de vous
• Responsible for the continued management of sustaining programs (post-prototype), with minimal oversight.
• Ensure timely procurement and manufacturing of NAT's modification kits
Assist Program Manager with on-site support coordination and AOG requirements.
• Project Manager may also manage small-scale programs and NAT furniture programs
• Project Manager will need to assist with administrative tasks of the Program Manage organization as required.
• Perform other related duties as required
• BA or BS preferred or equivalent aerospace program management experience.
• Excellent communication and organization skills required.
• Ability to understand the “big picture” and recognize potential areas of risk.
• Ability to work in a team environment and lead others.
• Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project skills required.
• Primarily office work. Some travel may be required.
• Consistent use of computer key board and monitor
• Occasional bending, climbing, grasping and lifting.
• Occasional lifting of up to 25 pounds.
Localisez votre futur site
415 Riverside Rd. WA 98201
- © Safran