Parlons de votre future mission
Who We Are:
Northwest Aerospace Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on commercial and military aircraft.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Our job opportunities are driven by growth, not by turnover. We have huge new contracts, and we are hiring to support those. We are in it for the long haul. People love working here!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Northwest Aerospace Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
Et en complément ?
Production Control II is responsible for coordinating, analyzing, informing, and recording the flow of material through manufacturing and Supply Chain departments and communicating the overall health of the program. This position coordinates with all NAT departments to make sure a quality product is delivered on time to the customer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to validate Procurement and Production schedules are aligned.
• Informs key stakeholders of non-supporting materials and drives actions to necessary departments.
• Informs Supply Chain, Production, Quality, and Program Management of critical project status.
• Works with Purchasing and Manufacturing exceptions.
• Works with the Spares Department for pricing and lead times.
• Reviews Material Review Board (MRB) and coordinates with the required departments to resolve the issue.
• Reports, records status of parts and line shortages for job orders.
• Prioritizes and provide priority list to Operations Management.
• Assist with the Planning department which includes creating Bills of Material and estimating labor.
• Involved in improving lean product flow.
• Other duties assigned by management.
Parlons de vous
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• The Production Control II shall possess, at a minimum, a High School Education.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably related to aerospace.
• Highly Proficient with ERP systems and the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Comfortable working with all levels of an organization.
• Ability to communicate well with others, both verbally and in written format
• Proven ability to troubleshooting/problem solve
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task effectively, and work under pressure
• Proven ability to manage multiple schedules and deadlines
• Strong analytical abilities
• Possess technical aptitude
• Ability to communicate constructive feedback
• Able to perform basic mathematic calculations
• Understanding of customer's expectations
• Primarily office work- approximately 90%
• Manufacturing work- approximately 10%
• Protracted hours may be required
• Occasional lifting of up to 35 pounds.
• Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for safe conduct on the manufacturing floor and to meet job responsibilities.
Localisez votre futur site
415 Riverside Rd. WA 98201
- © Safran