Parlons de votre future mission
Production Control I is responsible for coordinating and analyzing the flow of material through manufacturing departments. The Production Control I works closely with Production Control II and various shops within Manufacturing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the Planning department which includes creating Bills of Material and estimating labor.
• Works with Purchasing and Manufacturing on part demand and exceptions.
• Create and manage Job Orders and due dates through the manufacturing department.
• Prioritize and provide priority list to manufacturing floor.
• Confers with production personnel to resolve problems affecting production.
• Reports, records status of parts and line shortages for job orders.
• Pulls part shortages for production
• Other duties assigned by management.
Annual Salary: USD $43,120 - $67,760
Et en complément ?
Who We Are:
Northwest Aerospace Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on commercial and military aircraft.
Why Should You Join Us?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits includes health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
Parlons de vous
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• The Production Control 1 shall possess, at a minimum, a High School Education.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably related to aerospace.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
• Forklift experience and certified, preferred.
• Comfortable working with all levels of an organization.
• Ability to communicate well with others, both verbally and in written format
• Proven ability to troubleshooting/problem solve
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task effectively, and work under pressure
• Possess a technical aptitude
• Ability to communicate constructive feedback
• Able to perform basic mathematic calculations
• Primarily office work- approximately 70%
• Manufacturing work- approximately 30%
• Protracted hours may be required
• Occasional lifting of up to 35 pounds.
• Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for safe conduct on the manufacturing floor and to meet job responsibilities.
Localisez votre futur site
415 Riverside Rd. WA 98201