Parlons de votre future mission
• The design function includes complete research, data acquisition, engineering generation required to generate engineering product (parts list, drawings, documents, etc.)
• Ensuring the design content conforms to the company quality system procedures as documented, the customer statement of work, along with applicable certification requirements.
• Career growth. This includes working with Senior Technical Engineers and Project Engineers to grow in engineering experience.
• Understanding the statement of work. Perform assigned engineering tasks.
• Develop engineering packages from beginning concept to production utilizing engineering tools and other engineering personnel.
• Ensure that NAT's drawings and documents meet the standards established by the NAT quality system, customer requirements and the applicable certification authority.
• Grow in experience by willing to take on tasks in multiple disciplines of the aerospace industry. For Mechanical Design Engineers this would consist of structures, interiors and systems functions.
• Working knowledge in the discipline of the aerospace engineering.
• Working with guidance from senior engineers to accomplish tasks.
• All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of NAT products.
• As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
• Task may vary slightly based on projects.
Summary of Duties:
• Support deliverables during the design phase of engineering phase such as ITCM, PDR, CDR and production.
• Preform design research. Properly maintain research for traceability.
• Review basic 2D drawings and 3D models for manufacturability.
• Use Lean principles in daily work.
• Learn and understand regulatory requirements, customer specifications and company specifications.
• Understand machining, assembly lines, BOM creation, line layout
• Understand engineering drawings and 3D models and how they relate to manufacturability.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
Salary Range (Levels 1-3): USD $52,430 - $132,770
Et en complément ?
Who We Are:
Northwest Aerospace Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on commercial and military aircraft.
Why Should You Join Us?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits includes health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
Parlons de vous
Education: Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, or related engineering technical field.
Level 1: 0-2 years engineering design experience.
Level 2: 2-5 years engineering design experience, aerospace preferred.
Level 3: 5+ years engineering design experience, aerospace required.
• Basic functional knowledge of CAD systems similar to Autodesk Products: Inventor, Vault & AutoCAD Mechanical
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Requires fluent communication in English language.
Experience working with aircraft or other aerospace OEM
• Knowledge of common materials and manufacturing processes used in the aerospace industry
• Proven ability to read and interpret basic engineering drawings and models
• Basic organization and communication skills
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally with significant oversight and review.
• Basic communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
• Basic knowledge of primary processes like CNC machining, Layup and Crush Core
• CAD experience
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job, rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Safran Cabin is an “at-will” employer, which means that employment is at the mutual consent of both the employee and the employer, and may be terminated at will, for any reason, with or without cause at any time during your employment with the Company. No one other than the CEO of the Company can enter into an agreement of employment for a specified period of time or make any agreement or representation contrary to this policy. Further, any such agreement must be in writing and signed by the CEO of the Company.
Some travel may be required.
Localisez votre futur site
415 Riverside Rd. WA 98201