Parlons de votre future mission
Who We Are:
Northwest Aerospace Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on commercial and military aircraft.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Our job opportunities are driven by growth, not by turnover. We have huge new contracts, and we are hiring to support those. We are in it for the long haul. People love working here!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Northwest Aerospace Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for an Associate Project Manager to help create top quality interiors for commercial airliners. No matter what your experience level - beginner to senior, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for you!
• Support Program Manager with all aspects of Program Management
• Comprehend contractual obligations and statement of work for assigned program(s) and provides guidance based on these documents to other program team members
• Participate: program planning and documenting; risk identification and risk mitigation activities.
• Develop: methods and procedures for managing programs; maintains status and visibility tools
• Assist: developing or administering program change orders, part procurement and status, maintaining program financial health tools, final inspection (closing process), final inspection (closing process)
• Coordinate program reviews, meetings and program related travel
• Responsible for ensuring that assigned small-scale projects progress on schedule within budget and meets or exceeds minimum quality standards; this may include post-delivery support.
Et en complément ?
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Engineering or a related discipline from a four-year college or university and a minimum of four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience; Aerospace background and aircraft interior industry experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability: read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents, respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints; write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style; make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors; apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems; deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.) in its most difficult phases
• Demonstrated experience with Accounting, Database and Project Management software; Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with advanced Excel skills
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Northwest Aerospace Technologies, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Process Focused
• Open & Honest in their Communication
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
Where We Work:
Our Denton, Texas facility is deep in the heart of Safran. From engineering to supply chain
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.
- © Safran