Parlons de votre future mission
A glimpse at the job:
POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: the trust employees place in the Safran Group and the trust customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together. In the role of Quality Administrator III, you will have the opportunity to use your creativity and change management skills to improve processes for Safran and our customers. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents by developing and implementing Quality directives, programs, policies, processes, controls, company standards, and working agreements. If you are looking to demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
This position contributes to our vision by:
• Ensures that the Quality System conforms to established company, international and governmental regulatory standards and agency guidelines;
• Leads internal audit process - planning, performing, follow-up and reporting;
• Manages and coordinates internal processes to ensure compliance;
• Oversees, supports, and directs multiple projects, skills, and job families. Provides the leadership necessary for Quality strategies to achieve business objectives and to develop, deploy, and manage an effective and efficient Quality System;
• Provides technical expertise to company employees, suppliers, customers, and regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with contractual, company, and regulatory requirements;
• Provides education and coaching on the Quality System;
• Plans and conducts reviews and interprets data to create action plans in resolving a wide range of program, project, and procedural issues that impact the Quality System;
• Initiates and integrates technical requirements and methodologies associated with process improvements;
• Interfaces with individuals at the department, division, and company levels and develops project plans, leads teams, negotiates additional resources, and communicates solutions to satisfy their requirements as a representative for the quality organization;
• Reports on the performance of QMS and opportunities for advancement;
• Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture;
• Regular, predictable attendance is required;
• Other duties may be assigned.
Highlights from our facility:
Our Denton, Texas location is a manufacturing facility by which we assemble, inspect and ship wire harnesses for military aircraft. We work closely with the customer to provide solutions and exceptional program support. Our Team Members enjoy our spirit of continuous improvement and innovation.
Et en complément ?
Ongoing initiatives, like [email protected] and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
The CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all of our teams in the solutions. At Safran, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, hybrid remote work, flexible work scheduling and paid leave. We offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sites while our teams work to continuously develop their skills.
Relocation assistance is not offered for this position
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Parlons de vous
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
Requires a Bachelors Degree and 5-8 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of experience/education. Prefers 2 years of experience handling internal audits. Requires 2 years of AS9100/ISO9001 knowledge.
• Auditing - Advanced
• AS9100 QMS Administration - Advanced
• Document Control - Advanced
• TipQA functional knowledge - Advanced
• Demonstrated skill working effectively across departments with others to meet objectives - Advanced
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills. - Expert
• Excellent written and oral communication - Advanced
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) - Advanced
• Ability to work in autonomously - Advanced
• Leadership through influence and effective conflict resolution - Advanced
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• AS9100 Audit Course completion certificate
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Process focused
• Open & honest communication
• Quality minded
• Ability to persevere and honor commitments
• Recognizes success
• Executes with urgency
• Creates solutions
• Customer focused in everything we do
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail denton [email protected], or call 940 272-5700. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE US CITIZENS (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
Minimal travel required.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Electrical & Power est l'un des leaders mondiaux des systèmes électriques aéronautiques. La société est un acteur clé dans le domaine de l'électrification des équipements et de la propulsion électrique et hybride. Elle compte 11 500 collaborateurs répartis dans 13 pays.
- © Safran