Description du poste
A glimpse at the job:
POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: the trust employees place in the Safran Group and the trust customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together. In the role of Master Production Scheduler III, you'll have the responsibility of planning, organization, direction and control of the customer demand for the determination of the production capacity, considering the material availability, as well as the projection of it in the future to achieve the satisfaction of the customer and the general objectives of the business.. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
This position contributes to our vision by:
• Planning and analysis of customer demand to identify resources needed to fulfill on time delivery.
• Level loading, confirming, and releasing material orders according to customer demand and capacity constrains and execute action messages accordingly.
• Participating in first customer interface - attend day to day actions with customer (RMA, pull ins and push outs, manage expedite fees/request, etc).
• Scheduling and releasing shipments for internal and external customers.
• Working with engineers and program managers to oversee materials for special projects and programs.
Highlights from our facility:
As the North American headquarters for Safran Electrical & Power, the Denton, Texas facility's diverse team works together to innovate smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. Safran is a champion of the local community and supports programs like United Way, Serve Denton, and the Denton Independent School District, among other local organizations. Safran has won many prestigious awards from our customers, including the Sikorsky Elite Supplier and the Boeing Supplier of the Year. Located in the heart of North Texas, Denton is home to two major universities and a vibrant arts and music community, and is one of the top 25 fastest growing cities in the country!
Ongoing initiatives, like ILLUMINATE: Brightening the Path for Women and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
Relocation assistance provided for those moving within the United States
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
Exigences du poste
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
• Requires a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering or related techinical discipline
• Requires 5+ years experience in a manufacturing discipline
• Requires proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Experience with M3, SAP and ERP Proficient
• Advanced knowledge of Production Scheduling / Capacity and Demand Analysis
• Knowledge of Basics of Supply Chain and Material Requirements Planning
• Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles
• US citizen or green card holder
• Minimal travel required
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Team oriented, build working relationships at all levels of the organization
• Process focused
• Open & honest communication
• Quality minded
• Ability to prioritize to meet customer requirements
• Executes with urgency, able to work in a fast pace environment
• Customer focused in everything we do
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 707-535-2731. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 79 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 16,5 milliards d'euros en 2020, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique. Safran est classé meilleur employeur mondial 2020 dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes. Safran Electrical & Power est l'un des leaders mondiaux des systèmes électriques aéronautiques. La société est un acteur clé dans le domaine de l'électrification des équipements et de la propulsion électrique et hybride. Elle compte 15 000 collaborateurs répartis dans 13 pays.