Parlons de votre future mission
A glimpse at the job:
POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: the trust employees place in the Safran Group and the trust customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together. In the role of Lean Sigma Engineer, you support compliance to continuous improvement guidelines and initiatives. You'll have the opportunity to co-lead and facilitate kaizen events. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
This position contributes to our vision by:
• Plans basic Lean Sigma projects, including budgets;
• Leads Lean Sigma projects that will produce significant cost savings;
• Ensures projects are on schedule and customer expectations are meet;
• Contributes to the development and Implementation of lean sigma deployment plan;
• Fosters the Lean Sigma culture within the organization;
• Designs, develops, implements and evaluates internal Lean Sigma Green Belt program;
• Delivers employee Lean Sigma Green Belt Training;
Highlights from our facility:
As the North American headquarters for Safran Electrical & Power, the Denton, Texas facility's diverse team works together to innovate smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. Safran is a champion of the local community and supports programs like United Way, Serve Denton, and the Denton Independent School District, among other local organizations. Safran has won many prestigious awards from our customers, including the Sikorsky Elite Supplier and the Boeing Supplier of the Year. Located in the heart of North Texas, Denton is home to two major universities and a vibrant arts and music community!
Et en complément ?
Ongoing initiatives, like [email protected] and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
The CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all of our teams in the solutions. At Safran, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, hybrid remote work, flexible work scheduling and paid leave. We offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sites while our teams work to continuously develop their skills.
Relocation assistance is not offered for this position.
Parlons de vous
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
• Bachelors degree in Engineering - required
• 1 year experience in manufacturing required as well as formal Lean Manufacturing and Six Sgma methods training
• Prefer 2 years or more of Lean Sigma experience
• Green Belt preferred
• Requires proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) – Basic
• Minitab – Basic
• Knowledge of Six Sigma methodologies- Basic
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing - Advanced
• Ability to communicate, verbally and written, to internal and external customers - Advanced
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Process focused
• Open & honest communication
• Quality minded
• Ability to persevere and honor commitments
• Recognizes success
• Executes with urgency
• Creates solutions
• Customer focused in everything we do
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 940-272-5626. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
Localisez votre futur site
North America wiring Labinal Services, 3790 Russell, Newman Blvd 76208- 2936
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran