Parlons de votre future mission
A glimpse at the job:
POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: the trust employees place in the Safran Group and the trust customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together.
In the role of continuous improvement intern, you'll have the opportunity to obtain and lead the implementation of supplier's improvement plans to allow continuous progress, ensure the consistency of initiated improvement actions with all supply chain stake holders, and take part in the actions of evaluation in the pre-selection of new sources. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your passion for the aerospace industry, this could be the position for you!
This position contributes to our vision by:
• Interfaces with product engineering, manufacturing leadership, and support teams to meet business unit goals;
• Supports standardization initiatives across business units;
• Coordinates with engineering team to implement company engineering strategies;
• Defines material sorting and grouping to match the process sequence and aid manufacturing;
• Documents sorting to match the process sequence;
• Resolves problems related to the manufacturing process;
• Capitalizes projects using the “I see I do" process;
• Provides support to improves process layout to optimize product flow;
• Uses video analysis to improve work methods and procedures;
• Handle in day-to-day administrative tasks
• Assists the Process Engineers in management of major projects
• Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, ergonomic, and environmental program and culture; • Regular, predictable attendance is required;
• Design and 3D Printing fixtures and poka-yokes
Et en complément ?
Highlights from our facility:
As the North American headquarters for Safran Electrical & Power, the Denton, Texas facility's diverse team works together to innovate smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. Safran is a champion of the local community and supports programs like United Way, Serve Denton, the Denton Independent School District, among other local organizations. Safran has won many prestigious awards from our customers, including the Sikorsky Elite Supplier and the Boeing Supplier of the Year. Located in the heart of North Texas, Denton is home to two major universities and a vibrant arts and music community, and is one of the top 25 fastest growing cities in the country!
Ongoing initiatives, like [email protected] and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
Parlons de vous
Education and Experience
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Decision Science; prefer a field of study in Aerospace Engineering
• Minimum Junior year or with equivalent credits
• GPA 3.0 or higher
• Needs to qualify to work under ITAR regulations
• Prefer experience with project management, lean manufacturing and/or time studies
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 940-272-5506. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
No travel required
Localisez votre futur site
North America wiring Labinal Services, 3790 Russell, Newman Blvd 76208- 2936
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Electrical & Power est l'un des leaders mondiaux des systèmes électriques aéronautiques. La société est un acteur clé dans le domaine de l'électrification des équipements et de la propulsion électrique et hybride. Elle compte 11 500 collaborateurs répartis dans treize pays.
- © Safran