Parlons de votre future mission
Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more!
This Supervisor, Quality Inspection assists the Director of Operations and/or Director of Quality in planning, coordinating, and directing the quality assurance program, designed to ensure continuous production consistent with established standards. . Coaches, assists and supports co-workers and direct reports in the testing and inspection of materials and processes at various stages of production and evaluates results and/or statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products by performing the following duties.
Et en complément ?
1. Directly supervise 1 to 15 employees in the Quality Assurance Department. Direct subordinates, engaged in inspection and testing activities, to ensure continuous control over materials and products.
2. Ensure that production units are inspected and discrepancies corrected prior to shipping the units out of the facility.
3. Participate in First Article Inspections - interfacing with customers, airframe manufacturers and/or the Federal Aviation Administration on applicable Quality issues and ensuring First Article submissions are in accordance with customer specifications and established procedures.
4. Prepare corrective action requests (CAR) on nonconforming issues when appropriate.
5. Formulate and maintain quality assurance objectives and coordinate objectives with production procedures, in cooperation with the management team to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
6. Prepare Drawing Change Requests on nonconforming issues.
7. Participate in the Material Review Board as needed.
8. Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
9. Investigate customer complaints regarding quality.
10. Select products/materials for tests at various stages in the production process, and test products in such areas as: dimensions, performance, mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics.
Parlons de vous
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. College/University degree or Certificate from a technical school preferred
Experience: Minimum of six (6) years' experience as an inspector in a quality control or inspection department. Minimum of two (2) years leadership experience.
• Basic knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Effective oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
• Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
• Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in working with ISO, Boeing, Airbus, FAA, CAA regulations
• Ability to correctly interpret engineering drawings
• Proficiency in the use of measuring equipment, such as tape measures, micrometers and calipers
• Ability to measure angles
• Understanding of basic algebra and geometry
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations, and problems arising from managing a group of individuals
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
• Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in interpreting Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
• Understanding of processes in SPS manual
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide units of measure using whole numbers, fractions, decimals and percentages
Additional Preferred Qualifications/Skills: (not required)
• Must have sensitivity to safety regulations and requirements
• Ability to work within the time constraints dictated by Safran's agreement to customer requests
• Ability to self-inspect personal work and correct discrepancies in a timely manner
• Ability to follow-up and complete work on inspection non-conformities in a timely manner
Traveling may be required.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Localisez votre futur site
12240 Warland Drive CA 90630
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.
- © Safran