Parlons de votre future mission
Be the voice of Safran Quality at the supplier and the voice of supplier Quality at Safran. Manages a team who designs, develops, and implements strategies to improve supplier quality performance in a sustainable way. Identify and mitigate any quality related risk. Ensure quality and cost effectiveness of materials by deploying processes, capability tools and continuous improvement projects. This position reports to the Supplier Chain VP in the Supply Chain division.
• Manage Supplier Quality Engineers
• Monitor Supplier Key Performance Indicators
• Investigate and manage supplier non-conforming issues and related roots causes analysis to implement sustainable corrective actions (8D/5WHY'S). Launch actions as needed to meet Safran targets
• Review and Manage First Article Inspection Reports.
• Coordinate the quality related actions between the suppliers and the Safran Cabin cross functional team stakeholders : procurement, engineering, commodity management and SPM
• Support Source Inspection at Supplier sites as needed
• Support new product Introduction, including PFMEA
• Ensure continued compliance of supplier with inspection delegation requirements (periodic on site audit, monitoring of effectiveness of supplier delegation process)
• Perform evaluation of new and current suppliers in order to ensure compliance with Safran quality and regulatory requirements (e.g., AS9100). Follow up on corrective actions (CAR) resulting from audit findings
• Based on the supplier risk level, perform periodic assessments of current suppliers in order to identify and mitigate the risks
• Perform trainings internally and externally as needed
• Initiate Supplier development projects
• Develop the supplier quality system maturity by managing quality improvement projects
• Collaborate with suppliers to asses manufacturing process for potential improvements
• Support APQP initiatives for new development programs
• Train new on-boarding Level 1 and 2 Supplier Quality Assurance specialists.
• Support third party registrar/customer on-site audits.
Parlons de vous
• Ability to read engineering drawings and understanding of GD&T
• Full understanding of process manufacturing management (SPC, special processes) and project management
• AS/EN/JISQ 9100 Expert
• AS 9102
• Supplier auditor qualified
• Full understanding of material management
• Full understanding of Part-21 and Part-145
• Expert in process manufacturing management (SPC, special processes) and project management
• Expert in Lean Six Sigma principles
• Problem solving and quality tools (Microsoft Office tools, 8D, Kaizen, Kanban…)
• Mentor and Coach personnel