Parlons de votre future mission
The Quality Engineer (QE) supports the Quality organization and acts as the primary quality interface with one or more customers and suppliers. The individual in this position serves as a primary contact focal, facilitating customer corrective actions and partnering with supplier for supplier corrective actions and driving process improvements across the WWS site. This individual will also serve on the internal audit team assessing processes to determine adequacy and effectiveness of the existing control environment and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Et en complément ?
• Provides a broad range of Quality support for achieving business objectives to include contract review, requirements dissemination and allocation, facilitating Corrective Action/Supplier corrective action events and implementing process improvements.
• Monitor all non-conformances and trend data to seek like occurrences. Conduct quality improvement activities to strive zero defects
• As a member of the Safran and WWS Quality Team, provides full service support to operations and supply chain to drive a quality and compliance culture that exemplifies Safran's Group Values.
• Provide Continuous Improvement coaching and development across the facility.
• Develop detailed trend and performance analytics to prevent issues from occurring/recurring.
• Facilitate the development and continuous improvement of the QRQC program.
• Function as a leader, facilitator, and performer of complex Root Cause and Corrective Action initiatives using industry proven tools and techniques resulting in “Cant Fail” process improvements.
• Support Operations, Contract, Sales, Purchasing, and Engineering in their efforts to deploy Zero Defect environments in all activities.
• Investigate contractual and regulatory compliance requirements and assess the company's ability to perform and comply with the stated elements.
• Perform Internal Audits in alignment with AS9100 Rev D standards
• Generate executive level briefing packages with minimal input from leadership
• Establish and impleme
Parlons de vous
Education and/or Experience - Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Master's preferred, with a preferred concentration in Manufacturing operations and environments, plus five to seven years' related experience and/or training. Current knowledge of aerospace industry standard regulatory requirements.
Language Skills - Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Mathematical Skills - Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability - Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills - To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of statistical tools and the complete Microsoft suite of applications.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations - CQE, CQA, CQM, Green/Black-Belt, or other similar professional certification highly desired but not a requirement.
Other Qualifications - Must be able to travel to US sites and internationally, as needed. Safran Water & Waste Aero Systems complies with all United States export law and regulations, including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations, the ITAR, and Office of Foreign Assets Controls Regulations. Candidates who wish to be considered for positions whose activities are subject to export control laws must be one of the following: (a) a citizen of the United States; (b) a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (c) a person admitted into the United States as an asylee or refugee.
Physical Demands - While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to b
- © Safran