Parlons de votre future mission
This internship position is available in our Power and Control Engineering group. The project will develop the successful candidates both technically and professionally. A technical mentor and supervisor will be assigned to ensure an engaging and productive assignment.
The scope consists of learning and training to develop embedded systems software development and certification per aerospace standards.
The candidate can learn and assist in control software development and generate embedded code to test controllers, motor control with signal processing.
- Learn to develop software using C, C++, or other languages
- Learn to use debuggers, emulators, simulators
- Learn and assist in software life cycle documentation for certification
- Learn and assist updates of plans, procedures and forms used in software quality assurance activities
Et en complément ?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
Annual Salary: USD 39,520-41,600
Parlons de vous
NOTE: Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status nor will employer assist with relocation assistance.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program with an anticipated graduation date on or after May 2023 or recent graduate.
• Minimum of 60 earned credit hours at commencement of internship
• Passion for the aerospace industry
• Academic excellence (GPA of 3.0 or higher)