Parlons de votre future mission
Responsible for the design and oversight of the wire installation, operation and maintenance of complex electrical components, equipment and systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Creates a master drawing list of wire installation drawings and documents for project level STC
• Defines wire installation requirements and definition for VIP/VVIP aircraft.
• Designs wire installation layouts and drawings utilizing engineering drafting tools in 2D and 3D.
• Reviews completed drawing packages from peers and approves them for release.
• Designs the wire installation of electrical components and equipment with maintenance and operational functionality in mind.
• Supports installation of systems via liaison with modification facility, identifies root cause issues, captures redline updates, resolves design issues and updates drawings to meet schedule.
• Interfaces with customers (internal and external), FAA designees and vendors during entire project to ensure designs meet all requirements.
• Participates in the project bid process to capture engineering and design requirements for bid estimates and firm price quotes to customers.
• Participates in the project scheduling of the wire installation to ensure accuracy to major milestones and deliverables.
• Prepares design checklist, templates and other processes as needed
• May perform as functional ‘Focal' for group on specific projects.
• Maintains close coordination with project engineers to comply with schedule and cost of projects.
• Mentors and guides other engineers on technical designs or processes.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Parlons de vous
Summary of Education, Experience & Certification
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Aerospace or Electrical engineering desired, minimum of eight years relevant aerospace experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Aircraft interior and/or VIP retro-fit experience preferred.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Proven proficiency in AutoCAD for design and development of aircraft wire routing drawings for shipside and monuments to latest FAA design standards to meet customer requirements.
• Understands wire schematics, system block diagrams and topologies.
• Extensive technical knowledge of Boeing aircraft for VIP and/or commercial models.
• Ability to work and make decisions independently with limited supervision.
• Strong working knowledge of My Boeing Fleet for OEM data sets.
• Thorough knowledge of equipment/wire installation.
• Understanding of the certification and electrical design process.
• Ability to trouble-shoot electrical systems.
• Competent user of CAD and data management systems.
• Ability to understand and derive multiple customer standard electrical system requirements.
• Must be able to provide layouts and program design reviews.
• Coaches and mentors others on best design practices.
• Experience leading employees/teams in productive and efficient manner.
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally across multiple organizations.
• Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
Localisez votre futur site
11724 NE 195th Street WA 98011
- © Safran