Parlons de votre future mission
Oversees all testing on GTI programs. Writes test plans and conducts tests on electrical/mechanical equipment and systems. May conduct advanced research, to generate documentation necessary for certification of aircraft interior, systems modifications, and component certification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Designs and directs electrical, mechanical, and technical personnel in the fabrication of testing and test control apparatus and equipment.
· Oversees all testing on GTI programs, including aircraft ground and flight testing for system certification, static and laboratory testing.
· Directs and coordinates electrical/mechanical engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation and calibration of instruments, equipment and control devices required to test, telemeter, record and reduce test data.
· Serves as technical focal for testing; provides accurate estimates, progress reports, test data, and plan execution.
· Determines conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
· Directs and exercises control over operational, functional, and performance phases of tests.
· Confers with scientific, engineering, and technical personnel to resolve testing problems such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data and data interpretation.
· Analyzes and interprets test data, prepares technical reports including test plans and service bulletins for use by electrical/mechanical engineering, certification and management personnel.
· Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
· Other duties as assigned.
Et en complément ?
Summary of Education, Experience & Certification:
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in engineering; minimum 8 years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Aviation background and aircraft interior industry experience required.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Parlons de vous
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Demonstrated experience with Internet software, Design software; and Microsoft Office Suite.
· Computer Aided Drafting/Design (AutoCAD preferred).
· Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally.
· Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
· Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
· Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts and operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
· Ability to travel as required.
· Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
In accordance with the Federal Government Executive Order 14042, being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 is a contingency for employment with Greenpoint Technologies. We will consider a request for medical exemption or religious exemption as the law requires. For more information please contact Human Resources at [email protected] and [email protected]
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.
- © Safran