Parlons de votre future mission
Supports Senior Flammability Engineer with flammability testing on GTI programs. Supports writing of test plans and conducts tests on interior materials. May conduct research, to generate documentation necessary for certification of aircraft interior, systems modifications, and component certification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviews all relevant technical specifications for assigned tasks including material identification sheets, engineering drawings, and supplier documents to identify the means of substantiation for all non-metallic materials included in the drawings/documents in accordance with CFR 14 Part 25 Appendix F.
• Prepares flammability substantiation documents, such as flammability test plans, test reports, and similarity reports to show compliance to applicable regulatory requirements in support of an interior modification Supplemental Type Certificate project.
• Supports flammability testing in internal Flammability Lab following industry standard protocols or coordinates testing to be done at an external flammability lab.
• Ensures the flammability database is maintained and up to date with flammability information generated in assigned tasks
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Job Core Competencies
• Job Knowledge – Competent in required job skills and knowledge, exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills, keeps abreast of current developments, requires minimal supervision, displays understanding of how job relates to others, and uses resources effectively.
Et en complément ?
Greenpoint Core Competencies
• Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and accepts constructive criticism/feedback and changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
• Communications – Expresses ideas and thoughts effectively in verbal and written form, exhibits good listening and comprehension, and keeps others informed and uses appropriate communication methods.
• Dependability – Responds to requests for service and assistance, follows instruction and responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and doing the best job possible, keeps commitments, and maintains reliable attendance.
• Initiative – Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence, recognizes and acts on opportunities, and takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, and puts success of team above own interests.
• Work Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, displays commitment to excellence, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Parlons de vous
Summary of Education, Experience & Certification
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in STEM field; preferred Material Science, Chemistry or similar; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Aviation background and aircraft interior industry experience preferred.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Demonstrated experience with Internet software, Design software; and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Computer Aided Drafting/Design.
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally.
• Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
Localisez votre futur site
11724 NE 195th Street WA 98011
- © Safran