Parlons de votre future mission
- To carry out all the required tasks in the AC (SB's, SIL's, Troubleshooting, Inspection, Refurbishing, Retrofit, etc..) for all operators in the region (M.E) following the related procedures / documents and safety rules.
- To report to the lead technician.
- To have good communications with the team enable to improve the teamwork.
- To support the operators during any A & / or C check upon request.
- Solving problems with full coordination with the leader to overcome any obstacles during the job.
- To be on standby (24/7) for any emergency support request and on demand.
- Adequate experience to repair / maintain equipment and their components including AC seats (F/C, B/C & EY).
Parlons de vous
- Know how to read technical data.
- Knowledge on AC and Part 145 regulations.
- Good level of skills in English language read/write/speak.
- Be able to work under pressure without compromising the safety rules of work.
- Assignment will be based on Emirates Engineering office.
- Local and International travels may be required.
Localisez votre futur site
Unit J16/Road WB2 Dubaï Airport Free Zone P.O BOX 54267
Émirats Arabes Unis