Description du poste
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
Customer Account Co-ordinator Lead
The customer account coordinator lead is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers by ensuring that all customer requirements in relation to spare parts are completely met in a timely manner.
To take responsibility of the day-to-day running of the Front Office team in order to support the customer. To be the first point of escalation with any front office issue.
The lead serves as the primary escalation point for our organization to our customers for spare parts requirements. In this position, you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our products and exude good customer service capabilities. The lead is also responsible for communicating customer requirements to all internal customers as necessary.
As a member of the Customer Service Team, you are accountable for meeting the monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals as well as on time delivery goals (ZOTD) of the company, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
Responsible for assisting the Manager of the department in the management and coordination of all activities related to the department.
• Assists in the direction of daily activities of the Customer Service Representatives
• Helps create an atmosphere that promotes the development of new concepts, ideas and methods to support continuous improvement in the department
• Assists in the distribution and monitoring of departmental activities, including adherence to company/departmental practices, procedures and policies.
• Assist in the management and development of all Customer Services Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and balanced workloads
• Assists with the daily/monthly KPI's and goals for the department and contributing to the overall achievement of those goals and objectives. This includes assisting with the creation and maintaining the department's performance metrics.
Exigences du poste
• Must be proficient in the operation of office computers
• Must have advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office software products (standard suite of office software products: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, et. al.).
• Must have ability to efficiently perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be able to interface with all departments within the company, as well as multi-cultural outside customers.
• Sets high standards of performance for self: assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
• Experience in a customer related area or proven ability to work well with customers required.
• Associate Degree in Business or related field is required; or six (6) years of experience supporting sales, marketing or customer relations. Bachelor Degree in Business or related field is preferred.
Spécificité du travail
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 79 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 16,5 milliards d'euros en 2020, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique. Safran est classé meilleur employeur mondial 2020 dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes. Safran Seats est un des leaders mondiaux des sièges d'avions, pour équipages et passagers. 1 million de sièges fabriqués par Safran Seats sont actuellement en service dans les flottes aériennes mondiales.