Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Job Role & Responsibilities
Bill of Materials Analyst Manager
Seen as data authority, to coordinate the preparation and distribution of BOM information to all functions. Support the liason of data transfers between PLM and ERP systems for all projects. Provide input and support to.
• Responsible for maintaining the releasing and monitoring engineering changes to help ensure smooth operation by liaising between functional teams through verbal, written, and system data exchange.
• Collaborate with the Design engineering team to ensure the quality of the EBOM originating from the Smarteam/Windchill applications and distribute to downsteam manufacturing applications that will be used by Manufacturing/Operations teams.
• Responsible for the data integrity of the Engineering Bill of Material (EBOM).
Et en complément ?
• Work closely with Design engineers to provide timely release and implementation of new and existing products models through NPI development products and existing released products.
• Execute the end to end Bill of Material process
• Collaborate with the Change Coordinator to provide data to access change impact.
• Review NPI model structures with NPI teams and related groups
• Serve as an integral member of the NPI and manufacturing teams influencing the product model structures to minimize differences between the released eBOM and mBOM thereby minimizing the proliferation of manufacturing only part numbers
• Continuously Audit EBOM to ensure the evolution is monitored with KPI report generation.
The responsibilities and accountabilities highlighted in this Job Description are indicative and may vary over time. Job holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the role.
Parlons de vous
• Qualified to a minimum of HNC/HND or an equivalent qualification in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering field, with extensive experience in BOM management.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Seats est un des leaders mondiaux des sièges d'avions, pour équipages et passagers. 1 million de sièges fabriqués par Safran Seats sont actuellement en service dans les flottes aériennes mondiales.
- © Safran