Parlons de votre future mission
1. Attend daily Grinding QRQC L1 (HVOF or Shot peening) and report quality issue.
2. Ensure products compliance to specification and drawing, Cr grinding/HVOF or Shot peening, as to meet monthly and yearly KPIs.
3. Attend weekly 8D, participant 8D investigation and report.
4. Perform supplier process qualification, Part DVI, audit on processes: Cr grinding / HVOF Grinding, HVOF or shot peening.
5. Review operation sheet on Cr grinding / HVOF Grinding, HVOF or shot peening, in future approval operation sheet from special process quality function.
6. Support Supplier Chain quality issue on Cr grinding / HVOF Grinding, HVOF or shot peening.
7. Participant Nadcap self-audit and PRI Nadcap audit.
8. Support for the SPE to improve Cr grinding / HVOF Grinding, HVOF or shot peening.
9. New project industrialization on Cr grinding / HVOF Grinding, HVOF or shot peening
10. Cooperate special process quality manager on supply chain special process audit management.
Parlons de vous
Bachelor degree, major on material, treatment relevant.
2 to 5 years on aerospace special processes or special process quality preferred: Grinding, Shot Peening or HVOF.
Familiar with aerospace special process requirement, quality system, non-conformance control, process audit, 8D, NCR, Nadcap audit.
Certificate: Prefer AS9100
Willing to integrate into corporate culture, positive attitude and work spirit, able to work overtime occasionally, willing to continuously improve the quality management level, good teamwork.
- © Safran