Parlons de votre future mission
• Reading blueprints, define Heat treatment technical sheets, process quality control and improvement.
• Introduce new parts, Fixture design, technical implementation, do testing and operator training.
• Ability to control and ensure process quality in line with quality policy.
• Knowledge of audit procedures, including types of audits, plans, preparation, implementation, reporting, and continuous improvement.
• Understanding of domestic and international standards for quality systems and their development, documentation and implementation.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively convey information, write reports and process manuals.
• Process run time or cost reduction.
Parlons de vous
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Materials Science
- At least 3 years working experience in similar industry, experience in heat treatment or Shot peening
- Experience of pyrometry specification implementation and improvement
- Project management experience is preferred
- Background in aerospace is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills (both Mandarin & English)
Professional Knowledge/Technical skill:
- General metal material expertise
- Mechanical analyze capability
- Metallographic analysis capability
- Furnace knowledge expertise
- Problem solving techniques
- Strong self-learning ability & Strong self-motivation ability
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office & AutoCAD or CAXA ,Catia, solid-work, UG, will be a plus
- © Safran