Parlons de votre future mission
BSS TurboTech is a full round of cooperation from technical research to product development and production on civil turboprop engine power turbine and flame tube, providing modules for mother companies SAIC (AECC Group) & SAFRAN Aircraft Engines (Safran group).
The job context is related to manage the entire life span of a product from idea generation, through design and development, to production, to service in the field, and ultimately disposal—integrates people, processes, and technologies across the enterprise. In order to develop state-of-art power turbine and flame tube modules of aeroengine, the configuration management system needs to be established and managed to ensure the effectiveness of the design and manufacturing of prototypes. Numerical continuity would be the essential method and tool to perform the life-time management from parts' design to the engineering development and manufacturing.
Essential duties and responsibilities will consist of, but not be limited to:
- To be responsible for setting up the numerical continuity roadmap of the Company by introducing PLM (Product Lifecycle Management);
- To be responsible for PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) evaluation and implementation, included configuration management;
- To be responsible for configuration coordination with Mother Companies and suppliers;
- To implement and to be responsible for certification/airworthiness activities management;
- To be responsible for the Intellectual Property of the Company linked to the configuration: patents application, patents rights, etc.;
- To be the focal point of the relevant Institutions or Partners regarding IP Management, Export Control and Certification/Airworthiness;
- To attend technical meetings and bring solutions to Mother Companies requirements for the Company;
- To work in a team with high communication with colleagues and hierarchies;
- To work in a multi-cultural company.
Parlons de vous
- Basic knowledge of configuration management, lifetime management and database
- Creativity and open mind mandatory
- English language required; French skills appreciated
- Knowledge of aeronautic industry would be a plus
- Minimum education level achieved: Bachelor, Master or engineer degree
- Minimum experience level required: 2 years of experience for master degree and 5 years for bachelor degree
- Lean Sigma Certification: None
- Number of position(s): 1
Please contact Fei HAN via [email protected] for further information.
- © Safran