Parlons de votre future mission
The Industrialization Lead (NPI Engineer) will have the responsibility for New Product Introduction products. The candidate will lead the Industrialisation of New Development Programs from a project management side as well as on the technical side from prototype to Production Release. The candidate is expected to have a technical input and involvement from the Circuit Card Assembly, Mechanical Assembly to Test Equipment Development and achieve on time, on-scope, and on-budget targets. This candidate will work collaboratively with multiple functions such as Manufacturing Team, Program Team, Engineering team, Supply chain team in a team environment.
Et en complément ?
The Industrialization Lead (NPI Engineer) carries out the following activities:
During the pre-sale and development preparation phases
• Leads and participates in the answer to RFP requirements from potential customers about Industrialization and elaboration of the recurring and non-recurring quotes. The lead will verify and maintain our current cost model based on current products and equipment evolution.
• Suggests an industrial scheme (Make or Buy) strategy and bring all the industrial constraints (manufacturability, processes, means) and ensures that the Return of Experience (RETEX) is taken into account,
• The candidate will contribute to the development of the product development logic (LDEV).
During the development/NPI phases the candidate will:
• Plan, implementation and coordination of NPI to include: prototype build, qualification candidate build, product design, product specifications, process validations, identification of training needs and test strategy. The Plan will be in line with the Programme milestones and Industrialization tollgates and follow APQP/PPAP as required
• Be the interface between Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure Design for manufacturing, manufacturability and procurement issue are corrected early in the product development process. Review Design and Engineering specifications and bring Manufacturing and S concerns to the rest of the Engineering team
• Understand and provide technical input for the Test Equipment Develop
Parlons de vous
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Project
Dynamic, resourceful and are known for sense of initiative (sense of urgency, innovative, problem solver)
• Self-confident, results orientated individual with excellent technical skills in the areas of electronic board assembly, electronic unit test operations, and test equipment maintenance
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Comfortable working with all levels of the organization
Post-Secondary Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Minimum 5 years of progressive project leading experience in manufacturing, ideally in electronics or aerospace environment
Experience in NPI, process validation, I, PFMEA, Design for manufacturing, APQP, PPAP and project management
Good understanding of Lean/Flow Manufacturing and Process Improvement
Experience in effectively planning and monitoring project activities
Exposure to Tollgate management and checklists within a Large organization
Localisez votre futur site
2000 Fisher Dr ON K9J 6X6
- © Safran