Parlons de votre future mission
The incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of WIN 10 client environment for Safran LS sites in North America. Responsible activities will include WIN 10 deployments/configurations and evolutions, common application deployments and management of SCCM for North America, Operating system and critical client patch management, WIN Global Policy management as it applies to North American sites and budgeting/forecasting of PC/Laptop needs to IS management each year for all North American sites. The incumbent will work as a key part of the Global workplace team to ensure the success of globally lead workplace projects in order to meet the business needs or project specific deliverables. The incumbent will also act as the IS Workplace technical resource for local IS related projects as assigned by IS Management.
Participate in IS Workplace projects for North America:
• Responsible for defining and driving the project plan to implement the requirements of the project for North American Sites.
• Actively resolving project challenges and roadbloacks to drive the project forward and advise the global teams on North American project status throughout the project.
• Preparing presentations, documentations, trainings or hand-over documentation to support the project transition into production.
• Working with and/or advising local North American site teams on deployment activities and required actions related to workplace projects.
Build/Configure/Manage Desktop Infrastructure:
• Define and train local service desk teams on the WIN 10 OS build process.
• Installing, configuring, maintaining and monitoring Windows 10 OS environments
• Define/manage GPO applied rules and act as the referrent to provide feedback to the global workplace team.
• Manage SCCM deployments of WIN 10 applications partnering with the global workplace team.
• Ensure OS patch management has little to no impact on user exerience and does not account for substancial downtime.
• Maintain an active PC inventory list for all North American sites.
• Responsible for maintaining an active asset management program to ensure hardware obsolesence and software compliance needs are met.
• Provide a forecast of budget required for new PC purchases in line with the global plan to refresh PCs on a periodic basis.
• Ensuring remote work configurations for North American users in regards to OS and client application configurations.
• Responsible for client related Software Asset Management (SAM) activities.
OS Periferal Expert:
• Represent the North American sites in regards to standard periferal usage/configuartion and feasibilities.
• Be the expert on standard periferal configuration which includes:
• Boardroom/meeting PCs
• Standard printers/plotters
• Multi-display configurations and Video card recommendations
• Engineering Workstation configurations.
Et en complément ?
• Diagnosing, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and providing resolution to complex problems of PCs and Workstations.
• Work with Global Workplace lead to resolve failure of OS/Patch or client roll-outs, and recommending improvements to avoid re-occurrence of the same problem.
• Developing PowerShell scripts to automate repetitive daily administrations tasks and customized scripts for resolving incidents and problems to prevent recurrence
Parlons de vous
All skills listed below will be considered an asset, but we are looking for:
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Experience in various IT/IS disciplines, technologies, and platforms (Windows 10 Enterprise, Application Development, Networking, databases and mobility).
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating systems, PowerShell, GPO etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Innovative mindset and persistence.
- Decision making skills.
- Planning and organization
- Analytical Skills.
- Customer service and continuous improvement mindset.
- Technical Writing Skills.
- Ability to concurrently project manage a diverse list of items.
- Able to collect and translate business requirements.
- Flexibility, ability to change focus and adopt to changing corporate priorities.
- Time Management skills.
All items listed below will be considered an asset, but the candidate must have a recognized University degree, preferred in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering
- MSCE/MCSA and CCNA certification or working towards it.
- MCP or MCTS or working towards it.
- Good working knowledge of Windows 10 Enterprise.
- Good working knowledge of SCCM
- Good working knowledge of networking concepts including an understanding of TCPIP.
- Must be able to meet Services Canada CGR requirement to a NATO level clearance.
2 to 3 years experience is preferred. However, candidates with no real corporate world experience will be considered, provided they can demonstrate knowledge of the identified technologies acquired from schooling or part-time work.
Specialized knowledge in networking and computer hardware listed below would be an asset:
- Dell PCs and Laptops
- Cisco Wifi Infrastructures (Cisco AnyConnect)
- Mcafee & Symantec enterprise clients.
- BigIP Edge Clients.
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Zone Central/BitLocker encryption.
- UNIX/Linux Operating systems knowledge is an asset.
- MS PowerShell Scripting knowledge.
- Active directory knowledge is an asset.
- WIN Enterprise Global Policy management
Excellent communication skills required for interactions with target audiences from end users to IS Management.
Excellent communications skills required for interaction with other IS personnel at other SLS sites, suppliers, contractors or customers. French language is an asset, but not mandatory
Localisez votre futur site
574 Monarch Avenue Ajax L1S 2G8
- © Safran