Parlons de votre future mission
The role of the System Architect will be to coordinate a systems engineering approach in line with the Safran reference system:
• adopting an overall view of the solution, throughout the system lifecycle
• ensuring that the solution achieves an optimal balance between project requirements, lead times, costs and risks
• guarantee that the proposed architectures are technically consistent and meet customer requirements
• deploy and apply Safran Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) development standards
In Safran Landing Systems (SLS), the system architect will interface with Programme Chief Engineers as deputy on the system and as a technical leader for the SLS Divisions engineering departments over the complete ATA32 products life cycle.
Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) is the formalized application of modeling to support system requirements, design, analysis, verification, and validation activities beginning in the conceptual design phase and continuing throughout development and later lifecycle phases.
Ensure the consolidation of requirements through system specification:
• identification of all interfaces and stakeholders concerned by the design, production, integration, maintainability and use of the system
• definition of the system's "mission" and specifications, based on the needs expressed by the stakeholders (customer, etc.) and the requirements imposed by its environment
• evaluation of the relative weighting, completeness and sensitivity of requirements, as well as the influence and effects of the environment
Parlons de vous
• ATA32 Airframer experience on several civil and / or business aircraft
Experience with system architecture development using models
• Experience in control systems, integrated system/interface design
• Experience with requirement management, System integration and verification
• Design-to-cost or design-to-value techniques
• Understanding of customer relations
• Technical knowledge of products and related systems
• Expertise in development methodologies
• Experience with system testing, data acquisition, verification, and validation
• Project management/development, continuous improvement, quality assurance, system processes, and environmental qualification
• Significant experience in aerospace development processes
Education & or Certifications: Engineering Master's Degree, A/C system design and development/testing,
MSBE/System engineering certifications a Wd-L
Work Experience: 10+
Specialized Knowledge: IBM Jazz Platform awareness and practice on Global Configuration, Rational Team
Center, DOORS Next Generation, Rhapsody Model Manager et Rational Quality Manager
Experience with Matlab/SimulinWSimscape and their application to mechanics and system modeling
Communication Skills Internal:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Cross-functional management
• Management of multidisciplinary teams Problem-solving techniques
• Problem solving skills
Feeling hesitant because you don't meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems (SafranLS) is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply. If you love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you.
We see diversity as a means to leverage creativity, collective performance and innovation. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace.
SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
At SafranLS, a passion for Aerospace can mean a limitless career, land your next position with us!
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction. All applicants must meet the following requirements:Min age of 18 years. CGP/ITAR
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Landing Systems est le leader mondial des fonctions d'atterrissage et de freinage pour aéronefs. Safran Landing Systems est partenaire de plus de 20 avionneurs dans les domaines du transport civil, régional et d'affaires et dans le domaine militaire, et équipe plus 27 000 aéronefs.
- © Safran