Parlons de votre future mission
Reporting to Supplier Quality Flow Manager
• Conducts ISO-9001/AS- 9100 Quality System, Product & Process and Customer specific requirement audits at supplier's facilities.
• Manages and tracks completion of CAR's /SCARS and 8D due to audit findings.
• Reviews, approves and administers Supplier DVI / PPAP documentation.
• Represents SQA on industrialization teams to ensure all Quality requirements are met.
• Manages Supplier quality information and approval requests through DK6000.
• Enters Supplier queries into our system and or supports Suppliers RFDC submittals and tracks to closure.
• Manage supplier NCRs / Concessions and work closely with Incoming Inspection personnel to ensure supplier quality issues are adequately identified and resolved.
• Follow up on FAR (failure Analysis Report) and CAR (corrective Action Report) submittals to closure and determine Liability of NCR/Concession.
• Supports Supplier preparation and submittal of any notice of escape occurrences and supports Program Quality submittal to Customer.
• Present opening and closing of audits meetings with Suppliers and discuss CAR's.
• Approval of all SAP DVI / PPAP P.O.s. placed prior to release to the Supplier.
• Extract and provide DVI / PPAP files and provide to Supplier for submittal.
• Review and approve applicable gates in the DVI / PPAP process (Form 0 / Form 4 / Form 6)
• Review, Update, and Create audit checklists as required.
• Update and maintain in SAP the part Inspection plans for Receiving Inspection
• Assist with Engineering investigations (liaison between Supplier/Engineering/Procurement/Purchasing)
• Support generation and validate information for various Company reports (ORM/CNQ/BSC/QIS/3rd party audits.
• Monitor FAL (Final Assembly Line) reports to identify pattern and or trends on Quality.
• Performs Supplier Quality performance reviews with Suppliers when they are in the top five non-performing.
• Support daily QRQC Boards providing feedback and obtaining answers to identified issues.
• Support Engineering product investigations that require Supplier discussion/investigation.
• Perform ASQ self- Audits internal.
• Backup team members when on vacation.
• Raise and Close Quality Notifications (COSA's) in SAP as required by Procurement
• Review and Update SAP part inspection criteria (Delegation/ Dock to Stock/ Quality Control)
• Manage Supplier Delegation training requirements.
Parlons de vous
Manufacturing Engineering degree preferred, and/or 5+ years Aerospace part manufacturing experience working on new Programs introduction or similar
• A strong background in quality and/or engineering in the aerospace industry are preferred.
• Results oriented and steadfast in ensuring the integrity of the Company's Quality system.
• Strong problem solving with critical thinking, attention to detail, and excellent Judgement/Decision making skills.
• Experienced in/knowledge of machining, NDT, special processing and assembly of landing gear parts and assembly processes.
• Experience in/knowledge of raw materials and forgings processes.
• Trained ISO-9001 Lead Assessor and/or previous supplier auditing experience desired.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of management and including Supplier management and Company owners in English and a second language would be an asset.
• Excellent computer (Microsoft office products), analytical, statistical and interpretative skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with constantly changing priorities.
• Ability and willingness to complete work on a fixed and demanding schedule, and follow-up on outstanding issues in a timely fashion.
• Ability to work flexible hours and travel frequently.
• Ability to work safely, adhering to any Health and Safety policy as well as maintain a high level of 5S for a clean and safe work environment.
• Ability to read drawings and understand / work in or with Catia models through our Enovia system.
• Ability to Present to Suppliers and internal personnel.
• Ability to using measuring instruments for inspection purposes.
• Excellent negotiation skills and time management skills.
Education and/or Certifications: University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
Specialized Knowledge: A strong Quality background in the Aerospace or Automotive industry is preferred. Basic understanding of Aerospace raw material grades, NDT, H/T, and special processing part requirements for various class levels of parts. Familiarity of Landing gear manufacturing and Assembly practices and Quality requirements. Trained in ISO 9001 Lead Assessor and/or previous audit experience. Knowledge of measuring instruments to be used and when, as well as test equipment required for specific applications and extensive working knowledge of hydraulic and electrical components.
What's my next step?
Feeling hesitant to apply because you do not meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply.
We want to hear from you, apply today!
All applicants must meet the following requirements: Minimum age of 18 years. Must pass the Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
We are an equal opportunity employer
Localisez votre futur site
574, Monarch Avenue L1S 4S4