Parlons de votre future mission
• Reporting to the Integrated Product Team - Engineering Group Leader
• Responsible for the structural integrity of Landing Gears and Landing Gear Systems.
• Perform the following activities for new development and existing programs:
• Strength and Fatigue Analysis
• Finite Element Analysis
• Weight Optimization
• Establish Qualification Test Requirements
• Create Certification Documents
• MRB support
• Responsible for working closely with Design team, liaison with customer, offload service providers, and external partner/supplier structural engineers.
• Prepare and review structural reports for compliance to airworthiness specifications and customer requirements.
• Ability to execute high quality checking of other stress analysts and offload resources work.
• Execute trade studies to identify the optimum design solution
• Ensure that lessons learned are applied to new designs
• Ensure that a common analysis approach is followed using harmonized company standards
• Provide support and justification in the disposition of non-conformances and structural repairs.
• Occasionally work offsite for extended periods at customer/partner facilities within or outside of Canada if required.
• Mentoring of less experienced Analysts
• Other company/Engineering related activities as required
Parlons de vous
• University degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering or related discipline.
• Good understanding of the fundamental principles of Solid Mechanics and Fatigue.
• Ability to perform classical strength and fatigue analyses.
• Proficient with Finite Element Modeling and Analysis.
• Minimum 7 years' experience in the field of structural engineering.
• Proficient with computer programs such as Mathcad, nCode and Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated experience with PATRAN, NASTRAN, and ABAQUS
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge and experience with CAR/FAR/CS 25 specifications are required.
• Ability to travel internationally.
• Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
Feeling hesitant because you don't meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems (SafranLS) is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply. If you love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you.
We see diversity as a means to leverage creativity, collective performance and innovation. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace.
SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
At SafranLS, a passion for Aerospace can mean a limitless career, land your next position with us!
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction. All applicants must meet the following requirements:Minimum age of 18 years. Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
Localisez votre futur site
574, Monarch Avenue L1S 4S4