Parlons de votre future mission
• Act as a finance partner with the Engineering and Programs departments by meeting regularly with managers to remain appraised of business operations, provide financial analysis and conduct meaningful explanations of performance results.
• Participate in the budgeting and forecasting processes including multi-year operating planning for Toronto site and support planning for international sites as required.
• Laisse and interact with international teams within the SAFRAN Group.
• Participate in monthly close processes supporting billings, expense and revenue recognition, cost allocations and intercompany transactions.
• Prepare and analyze monthly financial reports.
• Actively participate and provide support in financial review discussions and decision-making processes by gathering accurate information in a timely and efficient manner.
• Proactively identify areas of concern, challenge the status quo and discuss efficient process changes to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financial information.
• Support development projects as required by providing timely and meaningful data on spends and budgets to project leaders.
• Lead ad hoc requests and reporting as required.
Parlons de vous
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• Completion of a recognized accounting designation
• 3-5+ years accounting experience preferably within project based environment.
• Sound knowledge of SAP and other financial data extracting systems are an asset
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with department managers, engineers, and finance team members.
• Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to deliver to tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to design, analyze, and prepare financial reports
• Highly computer literate and proficient with the MS office suite.
• Power BI would be an asset.
• Commitment to working in team-based environments
• Passion for process simplification and improvement
• French language skills would be an asset.
Feeling hesitant because you don't meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems (SafranLS) is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply. If you love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you.
We see diversity as a means to leverage creativity, collective performance and innovation. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace.
SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
At SafranLS, a passion for Aerospace can mean a limitless career, land your next position with us!
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction. All applicants must meet the following requirements:Minimum age of 18 years. Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
Localisez votre futur site
574 Monarch Avenue Ajax L1S 2G8
- © Safran