Parlons de votre future mission
- Prepare and present financial performance for Civilian & Military programs managed in Toronto, being the business partner for Program Managers.
- Analyze program actual results, progress against baseline and communicate financial opportunities and risks.
- Participate with program managers to build and support budgets, medium term plans (MTP) and forecast for teams in Toronto & Vélizy (France).
- Propose and track provisions for retrofit campaigns, warranties and contractual penalties.
- Update Business Models to support Program Director
- Create Business Models for new commercial offers: collaboration with Commercial, Costings, and Programs Teams at the Toronto sites and possibly other sites/divisions..
- Prepare punctual financial analysis as requested per Program Manager or Finance Team.
- Improve or propose new reporting or analysis through the use of tools like PowerBI or other advance tools.
Directly report to Finance Management based in Toronto with dotted line to the LGI division Programs Financial Controller located in Vélizy (France
Parlons de vous
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3-5 years of relevant finance experience
- Strong organizational skills needed to handle multiple tasks/projects with an ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to handle high volume of data while managing multiple priorities and tasks across different contracts and program managers.
- Ability to communicate and challenge Programs managers.
- Strong computer skills (high-level Excel and medium-level PowerBI & SAP)
Localisez votre futur site
574, Monarch Avenue L1S 4S4