Parlons de votre future mission
Product Support Manager (PSM) Programs, reporting to the VP Customer Services. The selected candidate will have the responsibility for working within the IPT, managing the aftermarket spares provisioning, commercial and technical requirements.
• Manage the aftermarket sales support with the OEM
• Forecast Spares Sales
• Manage Product Reviews with Logistics
• Support Program Reviews
• Assist the Commercial and Logistics Team with the provisioning of all Spares ranging from Line Replacement Units (LRU's) to the smallest detail part for detailed inspections and restorations
• Achieve service level objectives while optimizing inventory levels
• Intervene at whatever level necessary to satisfy AOG demands
• Interface with SafranLS Customer Support Directors/Managers (CSD/CSM) regarding the solution of Airline and MRO concerns
• Co-ordinate with Technical Publications through the Technical Publications Controller
• Co-ordinate the Technical Support through the Technical Support Team Leader
• Help with the resolution of In-Service Technical Events
• Support the Final Assembly Line (FAL) teams
• Assist with Retrofit Planning
• Interface with Functional Managers and Program Directors for yearly budget identification and validation
• Identification of retrofit activities and coordination of activities required with Retrofit coordinator
• Produce and present program updates and MOPS at monthly departmental review meetings
• Manage tasks within the team in a manner that supports a “Global Harmonized Policy”
Parlons de vous
Competent in delivering training and conducting PDR objective setting and monitoring with team
• Present at Operator Advisories/Conferences
• Organizational awareness
• Working effectively with others
• Performance Improvement
• Leadership Planning/Organizing
• University degree, College Diploma or 5 years' experience in a commercial and logistics environment
• A thorough knowledge of shop floor capabilities and supply chain process
• Project Management
• Basic Knowledge of landing gear & systems
• Computer literate, excellent communication skills and the confidence to present the company at senior meetings are also essential.
Feeling hesitant because you don't meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems (SafranLS) is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply. If you love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you.
We see diversity as a means to leverage creativity, collective performance and innovation. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace.
SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
At SafranLS, a passion for Aerospace can mean a limitless career, land your next position with us!
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction. All applicants must meet the following requirements:Minimum age of 18 years. Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Landing Systems est le leader mondial des fonctions d'atterrissage et de freinage pour aéronefs. Safran Landing Systems est partenaire de plus de 20 avionneurs dans les domaines du transport civil, régional et d'affaires et dans le domaine militaire, et équipe plus 27 000 aéronefs.
- © Safran