Parlons de votre future mission
• Able to perform mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical tasks on CNC machines and other production means to ensure on time delivery to internal and external customers
• Able to use precision measurement instruments like dial gauge indicators, precision square, precision level instruments.
• Troubleshoot by consulting blueprints, schematics, and other sources as necessary
• Follow maintenance schedules as outlined
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and other production means
• Operate within SLS and or Government HS&E regulations
• Maintain clean and orderly work areas comply with company 5S rules
• Complete shift reports to communicate with maintenance technicians, staff and management.
• Metal fabrication
• Maintains logs of any maintenance activities using Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
Parlons de vous
• Minimum 5 years' experience with CNC machines as a Maintenance Technician
• Graduation from technical college with Maintenance technician certification or equivalent
• 433A industrial millwright or/and 442A industrial electrician trade certificate is an asset
• Excellent mechanical aptitude
• Ability to work midnight shifts
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in the team
• Confident to take task independently if required
• Great problem solving skills
• Strong knowledge of maintenance procedures and practices
• Knowledge of safety requirements for the appropriate equipment
• Basic computer skills (Microsoft office package)
• Knowledge of CNC and PLC controlled machines (Siemens; Fanuc and other major control manufacture )
• Experience welding and fabrication
• Able to read and interpret mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical drawings
Feeling hesitant because you don't meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems (SafranLS) is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply. If you love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you.
We see diversity as a means to leverage creativity, collective performance and innovation. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace.
SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
At SafranLS, a passion for Aerospace can mean a limitless career, land your next position with us!
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction. All applicants must meet the following requirements:Minimum age of 18 years. Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy.
Localisez votre futur site
574, Monarch Avenue L1S 4S4