Parlons de votre future mission
Safran Landing Systems in Ajax has an exciting position for a Product Support Engineer/Field Service Representative within Customer Support.
In this role you will report to the Product Support Engineering Manager with a dotted line to the PRM, Manager Airworthiness Compliance & FSR within the Customer Support department. This is a key role in supporting the customers (internally and externally), and the associated activities to improve the flexibility of Safran landing Systems
Et en complément ?
Other roles include but are not limited to:
• Represents Safran Landing Systems(SLS) at customer locations providing a suite of technical support services that assists customers with delivery and operation
• Perform re-work on the Customer Final Assembly Line(FAL) for reported snags, removal/replacement of components, travelled work, vendor assist and retrofits
• Be available to work overtime, weekend and holidays to support the customer planning if required
• Provide technical assistance in the field at the Operator/airlines or other FAL locations.
• Available to travel at short notice and be prepared to be in the field for periods of up to several weeks
• 24/7 support for the FAL on a rotational basis
• Liaise with SLS Engineering & incident management to resolve technical issues
• Liaise with SLS Programs for planning of work instructions, spares and tools
• Technical Publications compilation/review – CMM/SB/SIL
Parlons de vous
• Licensed AME strongly preferred or equivalent
• Requires 3-5 years of experience in aircraft maintenance. Ability to read and understand drawings, manuals, and other technical documentation
• Detailed knowledge of landing gear systems and equipment
• Ability to self-inspect work utilizing strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to adapt to continuously changing work conditions and ensuring safe work practices
Localisez votre futur site
574 Monarch Avenue Ajax L1S 2G8
- © Safran