Parlons de votre future mission
• Providing support to Operations Controller in tracking and analyzing costs/ manufacturing variances and inventory transactions in order to facilitate cost and inventory control (specifically cycle count & inventory adjustments/ inventory provisions).
• Ownership of cycle counting process to ensure internal controls are being met. Providing direction to Production, Customer Service and MRO in order to achieve this.
• Performing the tracking and reconciliation of Production Line returns process including the necessary accounting entries.
• Support Production, Customer service and MRO by providing guidance related to proper inventory transaction movements.
• Management of the Exchange & Loaner Provision process including the necessary accounting entries to accurately reflect the provision.
• Management of Capital Expense Requests (CER) and Fixed Assets which includes: Set-up of CER in Sharepoint, Set-up of approved Capital Projects in SAP, Monitoiring the the commissioning of Fixed Assets, Set-up of Fixed Assets in SAP and Capex and Fixed Assets Reconciliations and Reporting.
• Organizing and preforming Fixed Asset counts.
• Providing appropriate information in order to support the general ledger account reconciliations.
• Supporting Mth-End Financial Close for your areas of responsibility including posting of accounting entries.
Parlons de vous
CPA or CPA finalist Preferred
Mininmum 3 years experience preferably in a manufacturing cost environment preferred
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail is a must
Good working knowledge of MS Office is an asset
Experience working with ERP systems, specifically SAP is an asset
Superior computer skills, specifically Excel. Must be able to handle large data tables and be experienced with pivot tables and V look-ups
Self-motivated and able to work independently; work well under pressure
A team player with strong interpersonal skills as this role requires interaction with several internal customers as well as other members of the costing team
Localisez votre futur site
574, Monarch Avenue L1S 4S4