Parlons de votre future mission
The Planner is responsible for overseeing all the planning activities to assure a successful delivery of the product. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintain a Bill of Materials (BOM) and other information in an MRP System (M3), ordering material and controlling inventory levels. The Planner must be dedicated and committed to ensure that all work is completed without exception.
Et en complément ?
* Ensures accuracy of bills of material and verifies item settings in M3(ERP system) so that material arrives on time and Production needs are met.
* Understands Planning logic, internal processes and ERP functionality to be able to Structure Bill of materials.
* Manages forecast for his/her program to create accurate visibility of components for procurement.
* Ensures forecast BOMs are up to date.
* Analyzes ways to forecast components which are not part of Similarity Forecast BOMs.
* Runs BOM validations against Engineering drawings to ensure accuracy of the Planning BOM.
* Makes sure the operations in the BOM are aligned with defined operations in “Planning Operation template” per program, per cabinet.
* Makes sure the Items and the BOMs are at the latest revisions.
* Releases Manufacturing orders for Production after all the above validations are performed.
* Governs the open orders by validating against Production Gantt.
* Makes sure the Manufacturing orders are not Past due.
* Manages open demand on Manufacturing orders by making sure material is released for allocation to trigger stock room to pick the parts.
* Follows up on Purchasing for Shortages and updates the BI(LeanDNA) tool with comments.
* Makes sure the Change management is incorporated in the MOs for all the WIP based on effectivity.
* Past due demand and Supply are managed from day to day by aligning need date on components, if necessary; and if the change has gone through approval process in
Parlons de vous
* Education: Certificate in logistic / Supply chain management a strong asset.
* Experience: 0-5 years.
* Computer Skill: Familiar with Windows Operating System®, Microsoft Office Suites® and experience with an MRP system (M3), or ability to learn MRP system.
* Other Skills: Ability to read engineering blue prints is preferred, good organizational skills.
* Languages: Ability to communicate in French and English.
Localisez votre futur site
18107 Trans-Canada Hwy QC H9J 3K1