Parlons de votre future mission
* Produce innovative, intelligent designs (drawings) for onsite production in a timely manner with respect to the project schedule, while optimizing ease of manufacturing, cost, weight and function from preliminary layouts and sketches.
Design to mandatory regulatory requirements, customer and company specifications.
* Apply Safran Cabin engineering standards as established in CDE1000, with emphasis on Sections 2, 3, 4, 7 and 10.
Produce accurate 3D models, preliminary layouts, production details and assembly drawings while meeting drawing release dates.
Prepare drawings and other engineering data required for the manufacturing of the product and data submittal to the customer.
Produce ECNs (Engineering Change Notice) as required to support manufacturing, customers, quality, and certification.
Release 3D models and drawings, maintaining data integrity according to CDE1002 and CDE1004.
Act as a shop liaison during initial production of new product designs to prevent and/or solve any engineering issue that may arise.
* Identify problems and develop solutions.
Collaborate with Supply Chain to examine supplier lead times, costs and availability for parts and tooling necessary to manufacture the product being designed.
Verify, check and sign off on co-workers engineering drawings.
Specify some parts and materials under guidance from the Project Engineer.
Parlons de vous
* Education: A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology is preferred
* Experience: 3 + years
* Computer Skills: Proficient with Windows Operating System®, Office 2016® and a computer aided drafting software, Catia V5 and Smarteam are an asset.
Detailed orientated and familiarity with aircraft mechanical systems is a plus.
Languages: Ability to communicate in French and English
Localisez votre futur site
18107 Trans-Canada Hwy QC H9J 3K1
- © Safran