Parlons de votre future mission
Coordinates and oversees activities related to execution of a contract or contract subset. Provides a single point of contact for program related inquiries. Facilitates interdepartmental cohesiveness between engineering, certification and supply chain and coordinates the activities of other companies, vendors or individuals by performing the following duties.
• Provides the customer with a direct point of contact for contracts which are prototype in nature, technical and of moderate value.
• Facilitates team cohesiveness through strong communication, unity of purpose and commitment.
• Responsible for comprehending the Statement of Work and contract for assigned projects and ensuring that both GTI and the customer comply with both.
• Responsible for ensuring that assigned small- to mid-scale projects progress on schedule within budget and meet or exceed quality standards; this may include post-delivery support.
• Responsible for communicating concise and comprehensive program statuses and priorities to the program team.
• Organizes and facilitates contractual coordination and milestone meetings.
• Participates in, and guides, Change Order process and activity to approved thresholds for assigned projects.
• Keeps the customer and executive management informed of the current status of all significant aspects of each assigned project through program reviews, status reports, meetings, etc.
• Facilitates inter- and intra-departmental coordination to support project requirements.
• Provides planning and leadership which will minimize problems or conflicts and provide leadership in developing team-based solutions to problems as they arise.
• Coordinates with internal departments to ensure that the activities of other companies, vendors or individuals support project requirements.
• Oversees Modification Center activity and schedules.
• May negotiate revised delivery dates, costs or other proposal/contract parameters.
• Facilitates a positive relationship with customers.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Et en complément ?
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Engineering or a related discipline from four-year college or university and a minimum of six years related experience and/or training. Aerospace background and aircraft interior industry experience required.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Parlons de vous
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Must possess broad technical and certification knowledge.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management or project teams.
• Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.,) in its most difficult phases.
• Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
• Demonstrated experience with Accounting, Database and Project Management software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
In accordance with the Federal Government Executive Order 14042, being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 is a contingency for employment with Greenpoint Technologies. We will consider a request for medical exemption or religious exemption as the law requires. For more information please contact Human Resources at [email protected] and [email protected]
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.
- © Safran