Description du poste
Coordinates activities involved with procuring, tracking, and expediting goods and services such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts and supplies.
• Schedules and tracks the material deliveries based upon aircraft modification schedules and maintenance requirements.
• Confers with vendors to obtain product, data or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
• Prepares purchase orders and bid requests.
• Basic negotiation and administration of agreements with suppliers and other representatives within scope of authority.
• Estimates values according to knowledge of market price.
• Analyzes price proposals, financial reports and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
• Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance and inventories.
• Support achievement of department metrics.
• Maintains and reviews computerized records of items purchased, costs, delivery, product performance and inventories.
• Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control, users, vendors and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
• Arbitrates claims and resolves complaints generated during performance of contract.
• Approves invoices for payment within scope of authority.
• Expedites delivery of goods to users.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Aerospace background and aircraft interior industry experience preferred.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Exigences du poste
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and materials specifications is required.
• Familiarity with the procurement of raw materials, standards, parts and commodities related to VIP aircraft interiors.
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 79 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 16,5 milliards d'euros en 2020, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique. Safran est classé meilleur employeur mondial 2020 dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes. Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.