Parlons de votre future mission
Safran Aircraft Engine Services Brussels is a subsidiary of Safran Aircraft Engines, based at Brussels Airport (Zaventem, Belgium), specialized in the inspection, maintenance and repair (MRO) of the advanced LEAP jet engines that power the latest generation of the Airbus A320NEO & Boeing B737MAX narrow body families. The company is a key player in the integrated CFM international MRO network. With more than 75 years of experience, and up to 20 international Part 145 certifications (EASA/ FAA/ CAAC/ …), Safran Aircraft Engine Services Brussels is recognized as a worldwide center of expertise in the air transport industry. More than a 100 airlines, lessors, private aircraft operators and MRO partners have entrusted their engines to our company. We employ over 200 highly skilled, passionate and enthusiastic employees.
CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between GE and Safran Aircraft Engines. For more information, visit us on the Web at www.cfmaeroengines.com or follow us on Twitter @CFM_engines.
Et en complément ?
Our Supply Chain department is currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager,
responsible for the efficiency of established processes and for the module delivery towards assembly performance (cost/quality/delay).
Parlons de vous
The required profile for the Supply Chain Manager position:
• Master degree in business management, process control management, operations management, supply chain management, logistics or similar with demonstrated experience
• Experience as a process manager in production environment
• Knowledge of Material Requirements planning
• In-depth knowledge and experience of workshop planning
• Ability to identify improvement strategies
• Advanced knowledge of business management software (Power BI; SAP; MS project; Qualipro)
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to coordinate projects and lead multiple teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, you are fluent in English, French and Dutch
• APICS certification is a plus.
Your responsibilities as Supply Chain Manager:
• Manage and improve the efficiency of the engine completion process
• Insure on time parts delivery, in full towards the assembly line
• Drive internal and external suppliers in order to complete the engines on the dates discussed with the planning manager
• Manage the purchasing, subcontracting and configuration teams
• Be the focal points for all quality subjects related to these departments
• Pilot the ‘completion' gate control center
• Attend the production meeting and planning meeting
• Pilot the QRQC 2 and attend QRQC 3 meetings
• Analyze the efficiency and quality of existing business processes and identify areas of improvement
• Establish and deploy process improvement projects
• Identify correct stock levels for standard parts together with the planning manager
• Oversee the implementation of new/change business processes
• Update process documentation and procedures
• Ensure process non-conformities are structurally resolved (corrective action)
• Translate long term planning into weekly module delivery milestones
• Meet with shift and process managers to discuss weekly business/performance objectives
• Provide ad hoc materials delivery information to Operations Process Manager and Planning manager resulting from unscheduled events
• Manage quality issues with external suppliers.
Localisez votre futur site
Bâtiment 24 B/101 - Brussels Airport BP 1930 B-
Région Flamande Belgique
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran