Parlons de votre future mission
As a fully owned subsidiary of Safran Electronics & Defense, Safran Electronics & Defense Australasia Pty Ltd (SEDA) delivers and supports various products including high-performance optronics and inertial navigation equipment.
Headquartered in Sydney, SEDA brings local expertise in the integration of optronics and navigation systems for the air, land, and naval platforms of the Australian and New Zealand Defence Forces.
Reporting to the Systems Engineering Team Leader you will participate in Safran's technical proposal for bids and applying systems engineering principles. The Bid Technical lead will be required to define technical proposals considering project requirements, and constraints including costs, schedule and risks. The successful candidate will be responsible to clarify requirements, and liaising with the French Safran team to understand product features and product specifications, and will be responsible for aligning and clarifying Safran technical proposals with customers' requirements.
• Be involved from the “bid/no bid” decision up to the contract negotiation with the customer. The role will liaise with the Program Manager and the capture lead to provide all technical data.
• Assess the Technology Readiness Level of the product proposed by Safran
• Provide conformity status on technical requirements shared by the customer
• Address the questions of internal Technical audit by gathering data from Safran product experts
• Provide internal quotations for the development work (estimate level of effort and cost of materials)
• Provide the logic of development and associated planning
• Identify and manage technical risks linked with the program
• Responsible for ongoing engagement with the French technical directorate.
• Collaborate with customers in order to;
o Validate/clarify customer technical requirements.
o Respond to technical questions and provide clarification/justification.
o Provide technical assistance.
o Liaise with the French team to clarify technical proposals.
• Implement SAFRAN's development framework.
• Define technical proposals considering project requirements, constraints, costs, schedule, and risks, in accordance with directives of the Program Manager and Lead Engineer
• Be involved in verification and validation activities assisting the System Engineering team
• Manage the integration and verification activities. This includes:
o The development, integration, and verification activities of the subcontracted activities.
o Planning and developing the internal integration and verification test capability.
o Planning and conducting the development phase, integration, and verification tests with the customer.
Et en complément ?
We are looking for a candidate who is confident and has the following attributes:
• Ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Department of Defence security clearance to Negative Vetting Level 1.
• Good working relationships with ADF organisations.
• Strong work ethic.
• A Team player.
• Strong problem-solving techniques.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proactive, Autonomous, Rigorous, and Organised.
• Interest in advanced technologies
Parlons de vous
To be successful in this role you must have :
• Tertiary qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
• Knowledge of systems engineering (requirements management, validation and verification methods).
• Prior experience in the Defense, Aerospace or Rail Industry will be highly regarded.
• Practical experience in Electronic Engineering, Systems Engineering, Signal Processing Engineering or related discipline.
• Demonstrated knowledge of systems engineering tasks (specification, integration, verification).
• Demonstrated background in architecture and system design.
• Demonstrated experience in integration and verification of complex systems.
• Demonstrated ability to manage customer expectations in a complex delivery organisation.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing V&V strategies and plans for mission critical systems including defence and or aerospace electronics.
• Demonstrated ability to deal with complex programs where trade-off between Performance, Cost and Schedule are required.
• Knowledge of system safety and information security on system requirements and design (desirable).
• Knowledge of requirements management and traceability tools – DOORS – REQTIFY (desirable).
• Proficiency in Optronics, Navigation, Radio and/or Battle Management Systems technology is desirable but not mandatory.
• Desirable experience in developing complex technical proposals.
Localisez votre futur site
Suite 706, 109 Pitt Street 2000
Nouvelles Galles du sud Australie
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran