Parlons de votre future mission
Reporting to the Head of Sustainment, the Support Services Manager is to ensure the successful delivery of SEDA Support Services for Defence capability sustainment. This role will work within a cross-functional team structure that will support the delivery of Engineering, Maintenance, Supply and Training services. The Support Services Manager will also work on large , exciting projects to develop and implement support system solutions for future in-service capability.
Et en complément ?
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Manage and Deliver In-Services Support contract within expected schedule, quality and cost.
• Develop and maintain support services management plans and project management plans for in-service support projects
• Build and maintain customer relationships and manage contract review meetings, contractual KPIs and risks & issues reviews as required
• Coordinate support services constituents teams (Maintenance, Engineering/ILS, Supply Support and Training) to ensure proper delivery of the projects.
• Manage key deliveries and relationship with key suppliers and maintain an effective working relationship with the key subcontractors, ensuring sufficient engagement and integration with the commercial team
• Management of sustainment Ad-Hoc services and Survey and Quotes activities
• Implement and develop support system solutions and provide support to the bid team including, taking part in tender responses as required
Parlons de vous
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Project Management or Engineering
• Extensive experience in Project Management in a defence environment
• Solid experience in management and delivery of ASDEFCON support contract and experience setting up new support contract for major ASDEFCON Greenfield programs from ground up.
• Minimum 10 years defence business related experience, would be advantageous
• Specialised knowledge and/or practical application of optronics, radio and navigation systems is desirable
• Experience with defence Earned Value Management Systems
• Specialised knowledge and/or operational understanding of Software Management
• Advanced use of MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Project)
• Ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Department of Defence security clearance to Negative Vetting Level 1
• Established good working relationships with CoA organisations (CASG)
• Customer focused
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proactive, Autonomous, Rigorous, Organised
• Interest in advanced technologies
• Strong work ethic
Localisez votre futur site
Suite 706, 109 Pitt Street 2000
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran