Parlons de votre future mission
The primary objectives of this role is to be the site Information Systems (IS) Support and Focal Point for the Digital Community.
This role is responsible for providing local expertise and support for the SAFRAN Helicopter Engines Australia (SHEA) team and acting as the focal point between the Safran Helicopter Engines Corporate teams and all local key users on all IS related topics. Additionally, this role is responsible for leading the Digital Transformation within SAFRAN Helicopter Engines Australia activity.
Duties and Responsibilities
Local Support Responsibilities
• First contact for local site key users for all Information Systems (including but not limited to – SAP, CRM, Power BI etc)
• Responsible for maintaining the key users network and manage communication and collaboration with them
• Responsible for the investigation, analysis and diagnosis of system issues / malfunctions escalated by key users and not able to be easily resolved
• Responsible for relaying all functional guidelines, good practices or actions to support all change in connection with the Corporate IS Domain Leader network
Continuous Improvement and Project Management Responsibilities
• First point of contact in relation to any IS improvement request from key users network
• Responsible for working with stakeholders to define the need; collaboration with the IS network to determine and test system improvements.
• Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of documentation and reference materials to support the site and key users within our various Information Systems
• Deliver all key users training as required
• Responsible for testing and validating all Roles and Authorization improvement within the IS framework
• Coordinate with France all IS Topics related to our zone
Digital Lead Coordinator: Digital focal point for SAFRAN Helicopter Engines Australia
• Lead and coordinate digital transformation within SAFRAN Helicopter Engines Australia
• Identify, understand and summarize all key users' needs in digital and data management
• Support all digital initiatives and be involved in all projects related to digital
• Ensure the relay between the Corporate teams in charge of the transformation and management of projects, and SHEA key users
• In charge of change management linked to digital initiatives
• Help key users network to integrate and respect the process
Parlons de vous
• Preferably degree qualified in Information Technology or related discipline
• Proven successful performance in a previous information systems / technology support role, with a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
• More than 5 years of Business Intelligence experience including report writing & analysing data;
• Exposure to & experience working with data modelling and visualisation platforms such as Power BI
• Ability to translate raw data into information, data modelling & visual management insights for all stakeholders
• Proven experience working with ERP and Business systems such as SAP
• Understanding of data security & corporate governance
• Experience providing information systems support for complex / technical products and solutions
• Experience in a multinational corporation environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication (written & oral) skills
• French language skills would be highly advantageous
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number ISS0822
To submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome, Firefox or Edge on a desktop. If you have any issues submitting your application please contact Tara on 02 9796 6600.
Localisez votre futur site
115 Wackett Street 2200
Bankstown Airport Nsw
Nouvelles Galles du sud Australie
- © Safran